Falcon Day Traders

I believe this is the place in the forum it is ok to post about advisory services. Forgive me if this isn't, I don't want to seem like I am spamming but I do want to tell you about my service as it is relatively new.

[url]http://www.falcondaytraders.com[/url]

We offer a free trial for 5 Days. When you take it you get live commentary and calls from 7 AM Central Time to 4:00 PM Central Time.

I'll let the website describe about what we do. I've also tried starting a blog where you can ask questions about trading and read more about what we do. The blog is called 'Futures Trading Online' and you can find that at:

[url]http://futurestradingonline.blogspot.com/[/url]

It'd be nice if you posted questions and comments to the blog so I can build the blog up but the real way to see us is to take the free trial. Yes Falcon Day Traders is a service. I hope this post is ok.

Big Blue
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I'm glad AHK and Max have resolved their differences so fast . After all just 3 days ago AHK said the following regarding Max
quote:
Max, my sixth sense tells me you are Bruce's gimp planted to discredit the zoo. If so, come clean. The truth will set you free.

My sixthe sense is now on high alert. Why? Because Max has planted a "ty" on the cheek of Bruce and is focusing attention on Blue Falcon AND Bruce took the time to point it out as is it were evidence of not conspiracy. Classic setup con game. Sorry Max and Bruce, I'm fooled. You'll have to be a lot sharper than that to pull one over on the forum.
Bet your bottom dollar Max has bad things to say about Zoo and his observations during the trial.

And how does Max respond to the allegations by AHK.....here is his reply....
quote:
"bruce with all do respect i don't like you or your style. when i came here i commented on the verbal abuse some people took causing them to split this scene. you and a few others nodded your heads in agreement. that lasted about as long as a new york minute. i read in amazement the nonsense request for a statement for one mans trade. why did you have to provoke and antagonize. you got an axe to grind and i dont want to become grist for your mill. i didnt come here for that crap and im not going to get dragged into it.

im outta here fellas. it dont matter anyway what anyone reports says you so why should i waste my time.

max

What's missing here..? Gee he doesn't even defend the allegations made by AHK but he has no problem coming back at me...It's ok for AHK to say these things without even a comment from Max...How Strange!!!..These two are in on it...You will be wasting your time Max with the trial as your credibility is tarnished....you can blame me again if you wish to cry "foul" and decide to leave the forum...Aaron has other shills here anyway....Your credibility is gone in my eyes. And if you stay I don't care if you come back on here doing nothing but bad mouth the Zoo..doesn't matter at this point in time...Aaron (AHK)is trying to rebuild the tarnished reputation that he has brought to the Zoo and will stop at nothing and will manipulate in anyway he can. It's interesting that Blue Falcon ( who I wouldn't suggest as a vendor either) hasn't had the need to come on here and defend themselves like The Zoo has.....I guess they don't need the referal fee as bad

Tarnished reputation? Maybe in your mind but not others. Number of Website hits, new trials and new members have gone up dramatically since you started the smear campaign and hyperlinks to the Zoo Website. As much as you and I have our differences, I have to say a very strong THANK YOU! for helping many new people find an advisory service of real value in a world where so many have failed.
for you.
Wake up from your dream Barry!..as usually you didn't even address the real issue ..the connection between you and Max...so keep on "dancing"
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

[quote]Originally posted by BruceM

Tarnished reputation? Maybe in your mind but not others. Number of Website hits, new trials and new members have gone up dramatically since you started the smear campaign and hyperlinks to the Zoo Website. As much as you and I have our differences, I have to say a very strong THANK YOU! for helping many new people find an advisory service of real value in a world where so many have failed.
for you.

Max answered your question awhile ago. There is no relationship between us. Can you prove otherwise? If so, put it up. If not, drop it.

Get out of your paranoid fog and find something more productive to do. You are like Don Quixote. The difference is his delusions were noble. Don't you realize what kind of fool you're making yourself to look like here? I know you said your New Year's resoltuion was to be more of an ass here then you were in 2006, but I never believed you were serious!

Holy cow.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

for you.

Where can I get the figures for website hits, new trials and new members? Are they posted on the site?
Good question Elite...you probably have to sign a non-disclosure agreement before you view the "before and after" numbers....

Bruce
good morning gang. today starts the one week trial. at the end of each day i will post the official trades called by the monitor. i might also add some color to explain things. at the end of the week ill give a short summary of my experience.

ill be happy to answer any questions posted here as well.

max
quote:
Originally posted by max

good morning gang. today starts the one week trial. at the end of each day i will post the official trades called by the monitor. i might also add some color to explain things. at the end of the week ill give a short summary of my experience.

ill be happy to answer any questions posted here as well.

max

Sounds good max, looking forward to seeing what your experience is like with these services !
official calls made and taken by the guru. 4 lot es contracts per position.

3/08/07
trade #1
s (4) 1419.50
b (4) 1419.00

trade #2
b (4) 1415.50
s (4) 1415.50
quote:
Originally posted by max

official calls made and taken by the guru. 4 lot es contracts per position.

3/08/07
trade #1
s (4) 1419.50
b (4) 1419.00

trade #2
b (4) 1415.50
s (4) 1415.50

thanks max
Thanks max! So 1 x +0.5 and 1 x 0.0 gross profits. The number in brackets is number of contracts right?
This is all old news to us folks here...we broke the scoop about a year ago so you folks from Elite are a bit behind schedule. We encourage people to ask the tough questions and get statements and don't fall for some flimsy one week trial etc....

now what I would really like to see is one of you Big Blue falcon bashers have the nerve to post a word document that summarizes the teachings..this way we could just point people here to pick up their free copy and save themselves thousands...you could rename it of course....any takers??? Would make a great New year gift!!...I need more egg nog!!
quote:
Originally posted by Lafcadio

This is irony for you...I have been writing on elitetrader.com informing all who want to learn the truth about Falcon Day traders what a scam it is. And on this page is a advertisement heralding 90% wins...what is the site?...non other than the infamous falcon fleece operation.

I was a member... I observed Mr. blue..."Mr Falcon", in all his glory ..rarely did I EVER WITNESS him making a winning call!!! If you have read thus far you know it is something he always promised to do...call live trades...He uses any excuse to escape doing that for a very real reason...His total ineptness and lack of any ability to trade profitably would be all too obvious.

For all those who come hear to find the truth about Falcon day traders...here it is...Falcon and Mr. blue are scam artist ...con artist...BS artist...say what you will. He cannot trade and hasn't a clue as to how to make a profit in the market. You would be better off reading Popular Mechanics than paying a nickel to this scoundrel. Be forewarned!!!