Mind Engines Neogen Matrix Trading Solutions

I am thinking of buyong into the neogen trading system by mind engines inc. Is anyone familiar with this system. It ia an automated system on the e mini. Just checking before I jump in with the bucks. Any comments! Thanks, Kevin
Any salesman who has to work this hard to sell a product it must be a lemon? I don't dare call it useless.
Years ago their was a new software that was presented to me from my broker via web-cast and it was a real life demonstration with actual trading on line the software was $375.00 per month and if you dint make this much a month the software was free, now at that time I can not see myself ( with my limited trading experience ) trading with a program that was given me a choice when to get in and when to get out, I have a hard time making the choice now the way ES is moving 4 points in ether direction on a blink of an eye.
Do you remember what the product was called inventor?
I looked ones and dint fined it, I will keep looking and let you know.

I TRADED WITH THIS COMPANY BEFORE... THEY WIPED OUT MY ACCOUNT... THEY WERE UNDER MATRIX TRADING SOLUTIONS BUT AFTER SCAMMING SO MANY CLIENTS AND WIPING TOO MANY ACCOUNTS THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO MIND ENGINES... BEWARE THEY GUARANTEE DOES NOT INCLUDE SLIPPAGE AND COMISSIONS SO YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK... ALSO ROBERT SORCINI AND OLIVER QUEENE AND STEVE SYMMONS ARE OUT OF CALIFORNIA ALL INVOLVED WITH FRAUD... ANY MORE QUESTIONS ASK ME IM HERE FOR MORE PEOPLE NOT TO GET BURNT WITH THEM!!!
NEO GEN IS A SCAM BY MINDENGINES ALSO CALLED MATRIX TRADING SOLUTIONS... THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME AFTER SCAMMING SO MANY CLIENTS... LOOK THE UP UNDER RIP OFF REPORT.COM ALSO STEVE SYMMONS ROBERT SORCINI ARE ALL JUST SALESMEN... THE SYSTEMS DO NOT WORK AND THE GUARANTEE DOESNT INCLUDE SLIPPAGE AND COMISSIONS... YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY OR GET UR MONEY BACK... ANY MROE INFO EMAIL ME ...
I'm glad my posting pointing to the web site for MindEngines Trading produced some results. The gentleman (term used VERY loosely) who called me three times claimed to be Dave Jones. The conversations never lasted more than a couple of minutes. After he refused to tell me how he got my name and number during the first call, he simply hung up. When he called the second time, he claimed not to remember calling me before, but then let slip an important fact raised during that first conversation that proved him to be a liar. When I called him on that, he hung up again. During his third attempt he again feigned ignorance of any previous contact and rudely hung up after less than 30 seconds. I'll never consider doing business with anyone whose representatives are that discourteous. The posts above have indicated that the "system" price is both exorbitant and flexible. If the so-called "system" is any good, they shouldn't have such a hard time selling it, and they certainly won't succeed if their approach is anything like the one presented to me.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE CHECK THESE SITES..

FIRST UNDER BBB MATRIX TRADING IS OUT OF BUSINESS SAME PEOPLE THERE JUST AS I MENTIONED LOOK HOW MANY SCAMMING THEY DID AND HOW MANY COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE..ALL THEY DID WAS CHANGE THEIR NAME FROM MATRIX TO MINDENGINES..... BE AWARE!!!

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13217458

ALSO CHECK EHRE RIP OFF REPORT..

HERE

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff188072.htm

AND HERE

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff141061.htm

DO NOT FALL VICTIM!!! YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY EVER

Dont ever believe websites like ripoffreport.com..it has no one to corroborate. They are situations written by angry people that made stupid mistakes and then blame others for it. I have read these claims and these people have to realize the disclosure TELLS THEM THE REFUND IS BEFORE SLIPPAGE AND COMMISSIONS..IT SAYS THAT AND THEY HAVE STATED IT IN THEIR CLAIMS...this hottrader99 guy..wow..you went thru a broker and traded their program.. you lost money??? Nothing fraudulent there.. you lost money...a broker was involved.. fraud means they made up fake trades and ripped your account off...that is fraud.. sounds like you lost money because the system failed in doing what it was supposed to do and you are angry also..when a broker loses you money do you call him a fraud???? also try typing in lower case.. far more effective in getting a point across..anyway I dont know about the salesguys switching companies because there is alot of these types of companies in California..but some of them are marketing companies and some are developers...I guess it depends.. looking at the BBB for Matrix it says they only have 8 complaints..if they have thousands of clients like everyone is saying and they are all losing money..why only 8 complaints??Like I said earlier..trading in the markets is risky period...ANYONE that is claiming to make a large amount of money more then likely is not doing that well..use the old rule.. cut the claims in half and if it still seems to be reasonable take a look further and then do due diligence...historical performance can't determine future...somebody that has made a million dollars until now doesnt mean they will make squat tomorrow..that is the risk you must evaluate..if you don't want the risk fixed products or CD's are what you are looking for..if you want a higher return you are going to have to accept the fact there will be added risk attatched to it also..GOOD LUCK

DONT TRY TO PROTECT YOUR COMPANY OR WHO YOU ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH... BOTTOM LINE IS YOUR SYSTEMS ARE NOT MAKING ANY MONEY FOR ANY CLIENTS AT ALL ... JUST SO U KNOW I HAVE 8 CLIENTS THEMSELVES I TALK TO THAT HAVE TRADED YOUR SYSTEMS AND HAVE LOST IT ALL IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS...THE GUARANTEE DOESNT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU BECAUSE IT HAS NO PROTECTION O/N YOUR ACCOUNT...MIND AS WELL SELL THIS WITHOUT THE GUARANTEE THAT TRIES TO MAKE THE CLIENT FEEL COMFORTABLE...BUT ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL SEE THAT IF YOU DONT INCLUDE SLIPPAGE AND COMISSIONS THAT WILL BE MORE THAN 40% OF YOUR PROFIT...SO COMMON SENSE LETS LOOK AT THIS...SALES AGREEMENT SAYS THE REFUND WILL BE GIVING IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS MADE A NET PROFIT WITHOUT INCLUDING SLIPPAGE AND COMISSIONS... WHICH EVEN IF THEY ARE CHEAP IT WILL SHOW YOUR ACCOUNT O/N GREEN WITHOUT INCLUDING THESE...BUT IF YOU DO INCLUDE THE SLIPPAGE AND COMISSIONS YOUR REAL ACCOUNT WILL BE NEGATIVE AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY MONEY...PLUS YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING BACK... BOTTOM LINE IS DONT FALL A VICTIM TO THIS INSTEAD OF TRADING WITH THEM I SUGGEST GO TO VEGAS... THEY TALK ABOUT A DRAWDOWN ...THE DRAWNDOWN WILL EAT YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY... JUST BE CAREFUL PEOPLE HES EMAILING ME ASKING ME TO DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY CALLING ME A *****?? YES REAL PROFFESIONAL, EVEN IF I DISCLOSED MY IDENTITY IT WOULD NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ANYONE... I AM JUST LOOKING OUT FOR OTHER NAIVE TRADERS OUT THERE THAT ARE BEING SOLD THIS PATHETIC DREAM... THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH THESE SYSTEMS... THERE ARE OTHER GOOD SYSTEMS OUT THERE BUT MATRIX AKA MINDENGINES ITS A HUG SCAM IF YOU CHECK O/N THE BACKGROUND O/N THESE PEOPLE STEVE SYMONNS AND ROBERT SORCINI YOU WILL SEE THEY HAVE BEEN FILED FOR FRAUD IN THE PAST... TORRANCE CALIFORNIA IS THE LOCATION... DO NOT FALL A VICTIM... I RATHER HAVE IT IN A CD GETTING FIED 5.2% THAN TO LOOSE MY WHOLE SAVING AGAIN OR USE MY IRA... THERES PLENTY OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO INVEST O/N REAL ESTATE OR ANYTHING ELSE AS LONG AS YOU DONT BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM AND THEN SLAP YOURSELF O/N THE FACE AND YOU WILL SEE THE SALESMEN WILL NEVER KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU IGNORING YOUR CALLS OVER AND OVER... BROKER WILL JUST TELL YOU DONT WORRY ITS A SMALL DRAWNDOWN THEN KEEP LOSING AND KEEP LOSING UNTIL GONE...THE GUARANTEE ALSO STATES YOU CANT GET A REFUND AFTER YOU SIGNED IT IF YOU HAVE NOT TRADED THE SYSTEM FOR AT LEAST THE TRIAL PERIOD SUPPOSEDLY WHICH AS LONG AS YOU PURCHASE IT YOU HAVE BECOME A VICTIM...

ITS A MATTER OF TIME JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE STEVE ROBERT AND EVERYONE ELSE GET SHUT DOWN AND PUT AWAY FOR LOSING SO MANY PEOPLES MONEY... I WAS LAUGHING READING HOW YOU CREATED A CLIENT AND MENTOENS U MADE 75,000 ...IN 12 MONTHS... SURE THING IN YOUR DREAMS...NOT EVEN WARREN BUFFETT HAD THOSE RETUNRS LETS GET REAL..... I AM FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT OF ALL THE OLD PEOPLE YOU HAVE SCAMMED WHO DONT HAVE COMPUTERS AND YOU HAVE RUINED THEIR LIVES... YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY AS HUMAN BEINGS... HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHTS??? IS THE MONEY THAT MUCH MORE IMPORTANT??? GOOD LUCK IF ANYONE NEEDS MORE INFO LET ME KNOW...
Well just for the record.. I am not on anyones side..my blogs are neutral.. so I resent your comment towards me...but apparently your reading skills match your grammar. In any event ..if you have talked to 8 clients then how did you get their numbers?? and why didnt you do that in the first place...why don't you give us all the 8 people you are talking to so we can call them all and make up our own mind???...the sad thing is they are selling you a product and they are not brokers..so you can't shut them down for selling a product???? they are not governed by the SEC , NFA, CFTC or the NASD..they provide a product and in your mind a bad one..I do agree with you in saying 75,000??? that is a little out there but from what I take from all this is that they don't make commissions because they are not brokers so they only make their revenues from the sale of the system..right??...if you think they are rigging the guarantee.. then you are saying they control the market and what happens day to day in it...all websites that offer these things have the disclaimers and disclosures and they are ALL the same..I don't think it does any company , no matter what industry, any good to not be making their clients money so that they have to "refund" or lose them money..Anyone can give a refund offer but they will never control the one constant that governs it...THE MARKET..they can't control that...once again I am neutral and part of a forum discussions.. if you want to get personal with me, match wits and even call me some names... step up to the plate and I will gladly accept.. if not then at least be constructive for all involved
kobvobn711: You've probably just saved several people tens of thousands of dollars.