Mind Engines Neogen Matrix Trading Solutions

I am thinking of buyong into the neogen trading system by mind engines inc. Is anyone familiar with this system. It ia an automated system on the e mini. Just checking before I jump in with the bucks. Any comments! Thanks, Kevin
U KNOW HOW IT WORKS? THAT ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM U PAY FOR IS NOTHING .... ALL THAT IS PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES AS SALESMEN....THAT NMONEY IS THEIR COMISSION... THEY TRY TO GET YOU BY TELLING YOU THERE IS SO MANY POSITIONS OPEN ACT NOW... I KNOW THATS ALL BS.. AS WELL AS THEIR PRICE...DONT BS ANYONE BY SAYING UR NEUTRAL...IM NOT GONNA DISCLOSE ANYONES NAME WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION... OTHER THAN THAT GOOD LUCK TRADING THEIR LOSING SYSTEMS... I KNOW HOW THE BIZ WORKS REAL WELL... HOW BOUT U GIVE OUT UR NUMBER AND LET ME TALK TO U SINCE I DONT FEEL ITS APPROPIATE....
quote:
Originally posted by byu1980

I've been contacted by telephone by someone from MindEngines Trading (MindEngines, Inc.). When the person wouldn't cooperate in telling me how he got my name, he hung up on me. He called again a few days later, not recalling that he had called before. When I "called" him on hanging up on me, he did it again.

The Neogen Trading System is one of several offered by MindEngines Trading.

Try this site:
http://www.my-ft.com/pages/homepage.html

The corporation MindEngines, Inc. is a California corporation registered by a Mark R. Sansoucy at 21143 Hawthorne Blvd., #374, Torrance, CA 90503. I failed to find him or the company at that address by doing a reasonable search.

byu1980

I am trying to get a refund from MindEngines and in so doing sent a letter
Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested and it was returned by the US Post
Dept as undeliverable. The address in your letter is the same one given me
by Oliver Queens. This outfit is one to stay away from. I would appreciate
your e-mail address for direct communication. Thanks.
mat15
I don't know what I can do to help you. I never bought anything from MindEngines, Inc. The address I contributed came directly from the California Corporation Commission's lookup service. I posted that because 1) someone else had requested info about their web site, and 2) I didn't appreciate the demeanor of the guy that called me three times, then hung up abruptly for some unknown reason. I suspect he became frustrated because I wouldn't give him any personal information he thought he deserved to have to "qualify" me as a potential customer.
I stupidly purchased the neogen trading system in Nov./06. I deposited $5000.00 as reccommended by Stryker securities and proceeded to watch trade after trade lose funds until the account was depleted. I phoned Steve Symons about my refund after 6 mos. with a net loss (in a meeting)..no returned call. I called again the next day..(in a meeting) but was asked by whoever answered the called the nature of my business.I requested my guaranteed refund and he said it would be mailed immediately. That was 3 weeks ago...no check. I see by comments on this forum that a refund is a pipe dream. I called the 800 number again today...not accessible from my dialling area. Pease be aware of this scam.
quote:
Originally posted by ztrader

I asked what brokerage firms they were affiliated with, and was given the names "MAN FINANCIAL" a/k/a "MAN SECURITES", and also "Archer, Daniels & Midland". I know nothing about these clearinghouses, but will be doing some research.

Anyone trading futures contracts, especially if they are involved in agricultural commodities, should know the name of Archer Daniels Midland, one of the largest agricommodity companies in the world. I would have questioned that name as a brokerage firm or clearinghouse on the spot. As an earlier post of mine stated, these jokers never had a chance to get their hands on any of my funds. The rep who phoned me was very discourteous and hung up on me after I wouldn't give him the personal information he thought was his right to have. I hope by providing what information I could find some time ago I have aided others in preventing the loss of funds. It's tragic that anyone would get hooked by these guys--their business tactics are less than aboveboard.
quote:
Originally posted by kdoll

I am thinking of buyong into the neogen trading system by mind engines inc. Is anyone familiar with this system. It ia an automated system on the e mini. Just checking before I jump in with the bucks. Any comments! Thanks, Kevin

I would not get involved with MindEngines. I bought the Neogen system in Jan 2007, and they lost almost $9000 before I called to have Man Financial stop trading my account. I'm still waiting for my refund.
I have also been scammed by Matrix Trading Solutions. Hotfuture99 please contact me via email at [email protected]
I appreciate your efforts and would like to participate in this suit. Norman
I have also been a past victim at Matrix and I bailed after the acct. dropped $12-1500 in 2006. What strikes me funny is that I got a call from a firm in Marina Del Rey today. I believe it was called Luxor securities and they wanted to talk to me about program trading S and P mini something or other. What is really odd is that when one of the systems developers got on to talk to me and give me a passwrd to look at the system I did a double take I said I know your voice. He stumbled around for awhile and said he would call me back in 10 minutes. He never did. I had told him a little about the previous firm but at the time I could not remember the name. Fortunately I found the file and and the names of the previous bad experience. The guy I talked to was the same one who had worked at Matrix with Steve Simon. At that time his name was Tom Powers (he has a little bit of a proper english intonation) Anyway now his name is Edward Larkin or something like that. This all happened on 7/01/08. I would really like to nail their butts to the wall and try to recover the lost investment on their system. Sneaky SOB's
Kevin
kobvobn711: You've probably just saved several people tens of thousands of dollars.