The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

It will be verified by Guy if he chooses to agree. If not, we'll have to find someone else to be an escrow agent and judge.

I have no problem being the impartial judge to anything so long as it does not take up an inordinate amount of time. For example, I cannot sit in a chat room and verify trades called out.

Judging by Bruce's reply this won't happen in this case.

However, for the record, if anybody is reading this and wishes that I verify records confidentially then yes, I am prepared to do this. In my opinion, the most time efficient and convincing way to do something like this would be for me to call the trader's broker and chat to the broker about the results that the trader claims to have achieved.

Guy would you please comment on the terms of the Challenge in the event the other Trader comes to the table? Thanks in advance for your input.
You'll never Mute me Aaron...you can't...you need to let out your losses on me...I serve a purpose for you...and now you need the moderator to step in again......what for? I guess you need his support to try and make your "case". Can't you do that on your own? I picture you as a grown man who sits at his computer in a big diaper as you are always "crying" to Guy about me....it's a disgusting visual I wish you'd be a man....at least so I could get this cry-baby image out of my head...lol

AHK says"Guy would you please comment on the terms of the Challenge in the event the other Trader comes to the table? Thanks in advance for your input......."

"Come back to me if you change your mind, otherwise <<<MUTE>>>"
[/quote]
Be careful not to bite the hand (Guy's) that feeds you puppy. Your insult to him was posted after he replied to my request in the Challenge thread. And a great reply it was. But it didn't help your cause, I'm afraid. In fact, it totally disarmed you by making the playing field for the Challenge very level.

Guy is neutral and that isn't what you want. You're looking for a bashing buddy to join your one-man band. I don't think pt isn't going to come to your rescue either. Likewise for elite. They're too smart for that.

Don't worry, Guy won't boot you (God knows you've begged him enough in emails and here not to). Being a compassionate and fair fellow, my guess he feels sorry for you. I do also if that's any consolation.

Good nite all and have a great week trading.
Wow you are one twisted fellow...and have no clue what your talking about...but thanks again for proving my point about not MUTING me...lol...why would you try to drag Elite and PT into your mess...? You are STRANGE.....What insult to GUY? I think your reading things that aren't even there now.......so here is a question Aaron....Explain to me exactly how I insulted GUY? be precise.....but you don't answer questions..I forgot...you just avoid them or make stuff up.....you just gotta grow outta that diaper...lol...

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Come back to me if you change your mind, otherwise <<<MUTE>>>

I'm not worried about Guy booting anyone...where have you been..?
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Be careful not to bite the hand (Guy's) that feeds you puppy. Your insult to him was posted after he replied to my request in the Challenge thread. And a great reply it was. But it didn't help your cause, I'm afraid. In fact, it totally disarmed you by making the playing field for the Challenge very level.

Guy is neutral and that isn't what you want. You're looking for a bashing buddy to join your one-man band. I don't think pt isn't going to come to your rescue either. Likewise for elite. They're too smart for that.

Don't worry, Guy won't boot you (God knows you've begged him enough in emails and here not to). Being a compassionate and fair fellow, my guess he feels sorry for you. I do also if that's any consolation.

Guy, In light of the fact that AHK is accusing me of sending you private emails "begging" not to boot me....can you comment on this? I'm not asking you to take sides...you can even post these emails if they exist.....AHK, please post the text where I beg Guy not to boot me as you mention below...or will you avoid this question like you usually do....?
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Nobody has ever asked me not to boot them. To my recollection (please correct me anybody if this is wrong) the only accounts I have ever locked are those of spammers - and none of them asked me not to do it.
good morning gang. today starts the one week trial. at the end of each day i will post the official trades called by the monitor. i might also add some color to explain things. at the end of the week ill give a short summary of my experience.

ill be happy to answer any questions posted here as well.

max
Thanks Guy...I just wanted everyone to realize that AHK's comments (which are copied below) are nothing more than lies.....thanks
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Nobody has ever asked me not to boot them. To my recollection (please correct me anybody if this is wrong) the only accounts I have ever locked are those of spammers - and none of them asked me not to do it.

Here are AHK's lies

"quote:Originally posted by ahk

Don't worry, Guy won't boot you (God knows you've begged him enough in emails and here not to).
I think given the fact that I have just provided additional proof of AHK's style and lies I think this is a good time to let this thread take it's course and back off.....No more replies to AHK although I may get sucked in by his shills.........lol..I look forward to the results...

Bruce
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.