The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
Brucem-

Your tirads have gotten old..I was "with you" in the beginning..but you went overboard.....

AHK I plead you...please do not respond any longer to Brucem..which he is obviously feeding off of...but instead let's focus on some real trading issues.....
official calls made and taken by the guru. 4 lot es contracts per position.

3/08/07
trade #1
s (4) 1419.75
b (2) 1418.75
b (1) 1417.75
b (1) 1416.75

trade #2
s (4) 1417.50
b (2) 1416.50
b (1) 1415.50
b (1) 1414.50
While I had trouble accessing the audio to the room, I agree with the calls as reported by Max. They were printed in the room's forum.
Gross profit $350 per trade for a total of $700. Assume $40 commission ($5 per contract)?
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Gross profit $350 per trade for a total of $700. Assume $40 commission ($5 per contract)?

for 4 contracts..that amounts to $87.50 per contract or 1.75 points per trade...3.50 points for both trades...not bad....
quote:
Originally posted by max

official calls made and taken by the guru. 4 lot es contracts per position.

3/08/07
trade #1
s (4) 1419.75
b (2) 1418.75
b (1) 1417.75
b (1) 1416.75

trade #2
s (4) 1417.50
b (2) 1416.50
b (1) 1415.50
b (1) 1414.50

I know this sounds self-serving, but there needs a post script to this illustration. The Zoo guru trades 32, not 4 contracts, for his position trades and 10 for scalps. Both official trades taken today were position trades so the performance if you will is understated. It would get further distorted if a position trade was scaled out at 5-10 points (which was not the case today). So in one respect there is no damage AND one is not looking at the net number of points gained but simply the amount per contract.

Perhaps Max can clarify why he calulated 4 for the Zoo.
quote:
Originally posted by gfg1

While I had trouble accessing the audio to the room, I agree with the calls as reported by Max. They were printed in the room's forum.

The conference software, Omnovia, is going through some upgrades and we have experienced both audio and video blackouts recently. It's an inconvenience for all of us. Sorry about that.
Is the type of trade (position or scalp) called out at the time the entry limit is announced? I assume that the entries were on limit orders entered ahead of the price being hit?
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Is the type of trade (position or scalp) called out at the time the entry limit is announced? I assume that the entries were on limit orders entered ahead of the price being hit?

Are you asking me? lol
Yes - I am not in the room so I can't see.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.