The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Is this really on the Zoo's website...? Say it isn't so.......You folks are killing me....lol ..How is this a fact? What source ? Wouldn't you use some "actual statistics" to substantiate this "Fact"... ? I've gotta go to their website to read this myself......How is "active trading" defined? This pile gets deeper everyday....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Be aware that it is a fact that well over 90% of all who try active trading, fail! Some say actual statistics indicate a failure rate as high as 97%.

Moreover, if it's such a "pile" explain why you clicked "Accept" before you registered and took a trial, turkey?

Listen to your better half and stop causing problems at home. I just hope your better half doesn't watch "The Shining." If I were her I'd be frightened too..........of you.
I never clicked Aaron....I had someone sign up for me just to get in when you where giving me crap in the begining...I never trusted you, said that your true colors would eventual shine through and they have....I was always a step ahead of you and still am. I know it frustrates you. I don't give out my number to just any one...and besides, I never would have passed your screening....I have friends in high places.....but you should know all this.....You disappoint me......My wife says "hello" since you've mentioned her twice on this thread...is there anything personal you'd like to share with the group....? Like some trading statements perhaps...lol
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

Is this really on the Zoo's website...? Say it isn't so.......You folks are killing me....lol ..How is this a fact? What source ? Wouldn't you use some "actual statistics" to substantiate this "Fact"... ? I've gotta go to their website to read this myself......How is "active trading" defined? This pile gets deeper everyday....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Be aware that it is a fact that well over 90% of all who try active trading, fail! Some say actual statistics indicate a failure rate as high as 97%.

Moreover, if it's such a "pile" explain why you clicked "Accept" before you registered and took a trial, turkey?

Listen to your better half and stop causing problems at home. I just hope your better half doesn't watch "The Shining." If I were her I'd be frightened too.

quote:

I never clicked Aaron....I had someone sign up for me just to get in when you where giving me crap in the begining...I never trusted you, said that your true colors would eventual shine through and they have....I was always a step ahead of you and still am. I know it frustrates you. I don't give out my number to just any one...and besides, I never would have passed your screening....I have friends in high places.....but you should know all this.....You disappoint me......My wife says "hello" since you've mentioned her twice on this thread...is there anything personal you'd like to share with the group....? Like some trading statements perhaps...lol
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Listen to your better half and stop causing problems at home. I just hope your better half doesn't watch "The Shining." If I were her I'd be frightened too.

If you keep smoking that crack cocaine you'll see, hear and have more friends in higher places. I feel sorry for your family having to cope with your delusions and mental problems. Perhaps they should seek an "Intervention" before you totally self destruct.

youknowho, Guy, pt, Elite et al. if any of you are friends of BruceM or know him personally, please reach out to help him. He might harm himself and his loved ones. I'm serious, not joking.

Good night and have a nice holiday tomorrow.
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

You didn't pass my screening remember. I rejected you via e-mail which started this long, dreary, and frustrating journey for you.

Take a valium and get some rest. Goodnight BruceM.
Such a shame that this vendor has failed so miserably that he has to resort to bring up a mans family on this thread...but I guess if you can't prove any claims that you make on a forum then this is all you have left.I couldn't even imagine anyone who would want to be associated with a room that employs such a person...
quote:

Such a shame that this vendor has failed so miserably that he has to resort to bring up a mans family on this thread...but I guess if you can't prove any claims that you make on a forum then this is all you have left.I couldn't even imagine anyone who would want to be associated with a room that employs such a person...

Wrong again (how many times have I said that)? YOU dragged your family into this by this topic created by you.

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1379

And I quote: So this will be interesting and I will be waiting with eager anticipation for this to begin....my only concern is that you never know who is out there so I have genuine concern for my families personal safety...ok..My wife asked me to stop posting my opinions and some of the personal emails have bothered her..But I will not let up...let me make that clear....

Once you did that, the rules of engagement changed making your family fair game. Next time try thinking before placing those stubby fingers on the keyboard. Better yet, take your wife's advice--she sounds like a rational woman who cares about you and you could use some stability in your life.

Likewise, I couldn't imagine anyone who would have a naysayer like you in their room. You would poison it for everyone with your negativity that you've continually demonstrated in the forum. And at the pace you're on now, the only people here to listen to you will be the moderators and yourself. You're a one man wrecking crew for this forum, ruining the experience for all others. Good work.

Try reading again AHK......you dragged her here into this thread......you must be confusing thread with the word forum...much like you obviously have confused fake trades with real trades....lol...I think it says a lot about you as a vendor to keep mentioning her......what a bad image you have created here for the Zoo that you would need to go that low but you can keep at it....nothing you can do will EVER repair the damage you have done by your

1)Lies
2)Threats -
3)And of course who can ever forget the fact that you and the Zoo cannot provide trading statements which is splashed across multiple threads...

So you keep on my family if that is your decision...I don't agree with that tactic but if you feel that the Zoo would really like to have that as a reputation then I guess you should keep using it....heck, I guess it really is possible for the Zoo to make themselves look worse then they do...I'm glad you are taking enjoyment in the fact that a mans wife may be concerned for her personal safety....you amaze me...thanks so much

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

Actually I feel sorry for her having to deal with your psychosis and the unnecessary calamity you've created. All this talk about her personal safety is a cover story for you to get sympathy and that's obvious to anyone who has an open mind.

She should be concerned for her safety because you are an unstable man, not because of this forum. Accept responsibility, move on, get some medical help and fix the problems YOU created at home. Don't lay it off on others.

Your in a downward spiral and out of control BruceM.
Your forgetting one main point: You brought her here onto this thread not me.....and I don't need anyones sympathy...Nice try though!..just keep damaging the Zoo.....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

All this talk about her personal safety is a cover story for you to get sympathy and that's obvious to anyone who has an open mind.

You should be concentrating on trying to repair the Zoo damage instead of trying to "win" an "argument"...so stick to the facts if you can find any...like that statistic from the Zoo...I enjoyed that...really gave me a chuckle..you should define some new goals for the Zoo's reputation on here...
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.