The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
Well I'll be doing my best to avoid this thread as I feel the message has been sent and embraced ...if you are really bored or need to get me involved just keep mentioning my wife like Aaron (the vendor from the trading zoo ) does and that will probably bring out my "good" side...I leave this in bold so anyone casually scrolling through may get the true message if they haven't already.....

TO any potential purchaser of a service or trading method

Get At LEAST 6 MONTHS of real time trading statements - NOTHING LESS FROM AT LEAST TWO CUSTOMERS AND THE GURU THEMSELVES

I trade in peace!

Bruce
This Message is worth repeating and shouldn't get lost due to the bold print spam.

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

pt, you have done everyone a service by posting those links.

In that regard, I'm pleased to report that the statements people receive directly from my broker will be actual, not hypothetical, trades that I took in real time.

High 5 for the good guys!

Remember those statements will be available to people who spoke to me before taking a trial and are seriously considering joining the Zoo.

Have a great day everyone and good trading!
Re
day trading: How did you finally make out on the $500 discount proposal?
We exchanged a couple of emails but I'm still waiting for his final reply so I suggest that anybody thinking about signing up sit tight and wait until I hear back from him.
Just completed my first month in the room. This is the real deal. Every day of all four weeks has been profitable. I enjoy the mentor and the participants in the room. Most post their entries in real time. I am very pleased with this investment. Please do not ask me to provide brokerage statements, because I won't. I am not affiliated with (other than as a member) or compensated in any way by Trading Zoo. I offer this to those who have expressed interest in the past.
Funny but nobody on this forum really expressed interest in the Zoo per se only that they can't provide statements and nobody who signs up with them provides any proof of profitable trading...so you have joined the ranks of those who can't provide statements too. Why not if you are profitable????? Anyone should be more than happy to Ram consistent statements down my throat from the Zoo but I'm still here waiting....ok Good word.....no surprises here..The real surprise will come when somebody can actually provide statements..till then this is all fluff...The ones that showed interest turned out to be "shills" for the Zoo.....Good luck...get back to us when you have proof.....

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by goodword

Just completed my first month in the room. This is the real deal. Every day of all four weeks has been profitable. I enjoy the mentor and the participants in the room. Most post their entries in real time. I am very pleased with this investment. Please do not ask me to provide brokerage statements, because I won't. I am not affiliated with (other than as a member) or compensated in any way by Trading Zoo. I offer this to those who have expressed interest in the past.

Looks like the TradingZoo has given its Website a face lift with a few notable additions.

For one, the course is now $6,000 up from $5,000. There is also a money back guarantee (not for losses but for tuition) that is tied to the "Official" performance of the trading calls made in the room. Looks like a very positive step forward in transparency and fairness for the consumer.
It sure seems that you must be a "shill" for them Bill. I was wondering why you had started that online journal in another thread. Now I know. I guess the zoo needs to try and drum up more business with a web site redesign. As expected all results will be hypothetical.....to quote their site..

"Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. "

Ok so lets see somebody post consistent one point gains and provide actual trading statements. We know the zoo can't do it. Anyone who falls for this crap gets what they deserve. Do your due dilligence and get actual trading statements or ask to stay in their room for at least 6 months .

When a vendors advertising fails they need to raise their price and revamp in an attempt to sucker in new people at a HIGHER price to make up for their previous failed ad campaign.

How come Aaron hasn't provided a "glowing" testimonial for the zoo? Seems strange after all that money he was making. You would think they would have his picture up with a few gold stars next to it. Like they have up at MCDonalds for the "Employee of the MONTH"

Bruce

From what I read on a variety of Websites on the subject, these disclaimers are standard operating procedures and required by the CFTC to protect the public regardless if the trades are real or hypothetical.

And it also seems as though the price increase makes the service more competitive with others in the business, or it may simply be a matter of supply and demand, who knows.

But a guaranteed money back return with no questions asked, is a strong offer by Sam Baum to put his money where his mouth is. That is highly irregular in the business and clearly is a powerful vote of confidence in his ability to deliver the goods. If I was a prospective customer, that guarantee would play an important part in my evaluation.
This isn't a "no questions asked refund" . There are conditions. If the published results don't make X amount of dollars then you can get a refund. I have seem this scam many times before and the published results never match what you and I can actually make or lose trading these methods.

The " published" results get altered to suit the vendors needs and trades that where never "officially taken" are included. Do yourself a favor and get the ACTUAL STATEMENTS....NUFF SAID O/N THIS OLD CASE HERE. Good luck bill. If you decide to take their course then perhaps you will post 6 months of profitable statements to shut me up....but still no one can silence this critic.

Bruce
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.