The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
That was probably because his statements didn't exist or he made a loss.

It's possible that Sam Braun is profitable and the Trading Zoo system is a good one but the shills and salesmen that he has out there have brought it into total disrepute with their lies and broken promises and I wouldn't go near this system even if you paid me to.
Sam Braun seems like an OK guy and does not do any sales pitches the last 3 times I was in his room. He might be an honest guy but there are too many scams out there and many are talking way too much without anything to back it up.
It would be a shame for Sam if he was an upfront guy and these bozos where messing things up for him. Seems like they started plugging away on the elite forum and are now bashing me, this site and Guy.

Why would a reputable company stoop to such low levels and ruin their reputation? Unless their reputation sucks anyway..!!

Why wouldn't Sam come on here and shut us all up? Give statements..I guess he can't..more money in vending for him

Strange, but they don't seem that bright. They get nailed here all the time with different Id's, They don't follow through and get us some statements, they have a bunch of asses trying to drum up business and shooting off their mouths.

I'm glad they are pointing people from the elite forum to this site....Nice free plug for myPivots..thanks 123magic at Elite. Just seems that the bottom line is that

NOT one member of the trading zoo has EVER provided profitable statements

Oh well, we'll just keep making our money from trading..
quote:
Originally posted by 4bigmoney

Sam Braun seems like an OK guy and does not do any sales pitches the last 3 times I was in his room. He might be an honest guy but there are too many scams out there and many are talking way too much without anything to back it up.

That Elite Trader thread is amusing. I see that there are another set of traders on Elite Trader (vanquish for example) that have also had broken promises of statements from the trading zoo. The longer this promise of statements and non delivery of statements drags on the more dubious and untrustworthy the trading zoo starts looking.

The BIG question is why is Sam Braun letting these guys drag his reputation (assuming he has one), company and trading service through the mud?
quote:
Originally posted by 4bigmoney

A few of us were familiar with your history and situation. It\'s time to set the record straight.

You received an unprecedented 3 free trials from the Zoo and during that time you spoke to MP and other members about your desire to become a professional trader and the endless struggles to stop losing money by hooking up with someone who was successfully trading on a consistent basis. You had lost so much money that you were forced to get a real job. You had a bad experience at KingFish which resulted in you looking over the shoulder of one of the best traders in that room, so you could learn and emulate his methods, and yet you still lost money despite his daily success.

You received heartfelt advice from one of the Zoo members to not only quit trading, but also seek the help of a professional therapist to help you stop the highly destructive behavior of compulsive and indeed degenerate trading and obsessing about trading in general. It was affecting your health and family life.

This was conveyed to you before you asked for any trading statements. By that time, it was clear that you would not be successful at the Zoo or perhaps anywhere else, since you were seeking not a mentor or teacher, but a messiah to help you make money. You wanted to shift the responsibility of your own success to someone else and we agreed that was a recipe for your continued failure. At that point, knowing that you and the Zoo were not a good fit, trading statements became moot and there was no reason to continue that conversation.

We continue to wish you all the best in the present and future.
Yes, my trading has been very tough, 10 years of struggle. I never put a blame on anyone for my failure. Yes, I signed up with KF and that was a big mistake because I don't think he even trade. I never said anything bad about the Zoo except no one able to produce a trading statements. I'm tired of all the cons artists out there.
Just like the Zoo to try and make 4bigmoney seem like a failure.....This is a common vendor tactic. You ask the tough questions and they want you to think that YOU are the one with the problem.
The bottom line is that they have no statements to provide because their methods simply do not make money. They don't trade. Most likely 4bigmoney asked the "tough" questions and the zoo just couldn't come through...Hmm..sounds like a familiar theme.

I really thought they would at least have the good intention to come back to this forum with some statements and not continue with the same old crap.

I think this post from over at Elite sums up what you can expect from the Zoo clowns.."I am still waiting for account stmts, from this member of the Zoo, since Jan/07, I emailed him at the end of March/07 to see if he has the account stmts, and his email got returned with no reply, so I guess he got blown out by the Zoo System."

This person was talking about our old non-trading, salesman from the Zoo named Aaron or Barry....

I must admit I get a kick out of them though. Here they are trying to put down a member of Mypivots and telling them not to trade when they can't prove that they trade themselves. Don't you just love the lunacy in their comments. You just can't make this stuff up!!! Makes absolutely no sense why a profitable trader would need to go to such low levels.

The zoo can't have this "converstaion" because they have no profitable statements to speak of....

quote:
Originally posted by Black Falcon

At that point, knowing that you and the Zoo were not a good fit, trading statements became moot and there was no reason to continue that conversation.
BruceM:

The TradingZoo did not try to make 4bigmoney seem like a failure. Please read his post again. He admitted he has failed in trading for 10 years.

We tried to sincerely help him by seeking counsel to stop his destructive behavior. If we were as unscrupulous as you have falsely portrayed us, we would have gladly shown him trading statements, took his $5,000, only to watch him continue as he had in the past. That may be the modus operandi with some of our competitors, but it's not the way we operate. The TradingZoo is not Gamblers Anonymous and his personal issues/challenges will not be solved by trading statements or learning another methodology regardless of its efficacy.

The TradingZoo is a forum where successful traders gather every day to earn their living in a professional, positive, and fun environment. We have traders from all over the world and many walks of life. Many have come from having bad experiences with other vendors (as you like to call us) such as Traders International, Kingfish, and Tsunami and have found great success with us. To the best of our knowledge, none of our members have voiced dissatisfaction in forums or blogs on the Internet about our methods or our ethics. In addition, we have never been reprimanded or received cease and desist orders from the regulatory agencies.

We invite you and others to visit us first hand at no cost for evaluation and observation of our methods.
You guys keep avoiding the issue which is "statements" . I guess if you want we can go back and forth on this forever ..suit yourself...

You did to him what most vendors do. He wanted statements which you couldn't provide so therefore you said he wasn't a good fit.

So in other words , if you are smart enough to ask for statements from the Zoo then you don't belong in their training program according to the Zoo.
The Zoo thrives on those foolish enough to pay 6 grand and be scammed without getting ANY proof that ANYONE associated with the Zoo can even trade profitably. You have been given many chances to prove us wrong but you can't.

Just post 6 months of profitable daytrading statemnents and then you'll have tons of new business. We'll wait!! Please don't waste my time trying to win an "argument" that you just can't win. I won't let you off the hook for those statements EVER.

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by Black Falcon

If we were as unscrupulous as you have falsely portrayed us, we would have gladly shown him trading statements, took his $5,000, only to watch him continue as he had in the past.
You know Black Falcon, BruceM does make a very good point. 6 months of profitable statements from a Zoo member would generate more business than any amount of money that you're spending on advertising - and it wouldn't cost you a penny. You have to question why this free advertising is not being used...
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.