The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
Is there a way to confirm the post by _MP is authentic and not done by an imposter? Although I only spent a week in his room, that post seems very out of character. Could someone be trying to make him look bad to go on the attack?
quote:
Originally posted by Red Eagle Claw

Fellow forum members,

I recently registered for the next free trial at the TradingZoo which starts July 23. I will attend and report the results here at the close of each trading day. I urge anyone who has interest in this debate to also register for a trial and post the results they witness on this forum. The more the merrier, because there is power in numbers. If I just do this all myself, it will lack teeth and I will be mocked by BruceM, so please register, join and post what you see on this thread.

Let's put an end to rumour, innuendo and opinions. after your trial, post the results you witnessed at the trial. The truth will set you free said an old wise man!

Red Eagle Claw, I asked MP if I could attend another week no charge and he told me a free period starts tomorrow, July 18, not the 23rd, and concludes next Wednesday. So, Im going back tomorrow and I'll post trades here only if they differ from the Web results.
Just another week ? You gotta be kidding me !! Why can't they give an open ended trial like the Trading Zone folks ? When you "asked" him for another free trial did you happen to "ask" him if he actually posted here? You where concerned in your previous post that there was an imposter running around. I fiqured since you were talking to him you may have wanted to get that cleared up.

You make no mention of that but of course you let us know when the actual free trial began . The other salesman had the wrong start date. Isn't TraderMary from page 25 of this thread getting mad with all the people you are trying to sign up ? OOpps I forgot, that was just Aaron dressed in drag typing at the keyboard.

I look forward to more new posters crawling out of the woodwork!! I beleive someones recent post mentioned "strength in numbers". Now I know he was refering to the salesforce. You guys are laying it on thick this time. I hope you make the monthly quota of new subscribers to the Zoo. Good luck!!
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

quote:
Originally posted by Red Eagle Claw

Fellow forum members,

I recently registered for the next free trial at the TradingZoo which starts July 23. I will attend and report the results here at the close of each trading day. I urge anyone who has interest in this debate to also register for a trial and post the results they witness on this forum. The more the merrier, because there is power in numbers. If I just do this all myself, it will lack teeth and I will be mocked by BruceM, so please register, join and post what you see on this thread.

Let's put an end to rumour, innuendo and opinions. after your trial, post the results you witnessed at the trial. The truth will set you free said an old wise man!

Red Eagle Claw, I asked MP if I could attend another week no charge and he told me a free period starts tomorrow, July 18, not the 23rd, and concludes next Wednesday. So, Im going back tomorrow and I'll post trades here only if they differ from the Web results.

BruceM, I got to the room early and asked MP about the post here and he denied doing it with a huge laugh. Did you post it under his handle?

Meantime, MP called out a buy at 15.00 and the room has taken 2 points so far, the stop is entry. I'll do my best to post in realtime since this adds to the credibility of the Perfomance History trades.
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

BruceM, I got to the room early and asked MP about the post here and he denied doing it with a huge laugh. Did you post it under his handle?

Meantime, MP called out a buy at 15.00 and the room has taken 2 points so far, the stop is entry. I'll do my best to post in realtime since this adds to the credibility of the Perfomance History trades.

Correction: the buy was 1550.00
MP have just taken 3 points, stop is entry.
Correction: MP sold some at 1 point gain and some more at 3 point gain. He did did scale any out at +2. He is still long.
MP has sold more at 1555.00
Mp has 1/4 left on his position and has said "I'm basically done for the day"
MP jut went flat at 1556.60 and room members are saying TY MP and goodbye.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.