No registration required! (Why?)

The Trading Zoo


I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
I realize that posting unoffical calls; that is ones not taken by MP is unprodcutive since they dont get logged on the Website, so I'm not going to bother. And by posting the trades in real time, or as close as realtime as I can humanly manage--we will get a better idea if MP is playing by the rules or manipulating his results.

This has much more value than looking at the Website after the fact, so people like you can accuse me of not being honest.

So, to repeat, I will post official trades in realtime here and you can check them against what MP posts on his site. I don't mind doing the extra work for the sake of accuracy and getting to the truth.
The only thing that will get to the truth is statements from this vendor. This is a waste of time. My standard reply is:



WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

I don't mind doing the extra work for the sake of accuracy and getting to the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

The only thing that will get to the truth is statements from this vendor. This is a waste of time. My standard reply is:



WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

I don't mind doing the extra work for the sake of accuracy and getting to the truth.





Actually Bruce-

If proptrader posts the trades called by MP as they are called out in the room......AND they are promptly logged on this forum......AND they MATCH UP with what MP posts on his website.....how can you argue with that?

Assuming proptrader is not already a Zoo member, this is as good as you will get to an independent record of MP's calls.

Great idea proptrader, please proceed regardless of what BruceM responds with.
Your making a big ASSumption about proptrader...you are also ASSuming that you can get filled at prices called out in a room...bad idea.....his results only prove that he sat in the room and nothing more....a complete waste of time...let the buyer beware!!

WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY

quote:
Originally posted by youknowwho

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

The only thing that will get to the truth is statements from this vendor. This is a waste of time. My standard reply is:



WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

I don't mind doing the extra work for the sake of accuracy and getting to the truth.





Actually Bruce-

If proptrader posts the trades called by MP as they are called out in the room......AND they are promptly logged on this forum......AND they MATCH UP with what MP posts on his website.....how can you argue with that?

Assuming proptrader is not already a Zoo member, this is as good as you will get to an independent record of MP's calls.

Great idea proptrader, please proceed regardless of what BruceM responds with.

Thanks. I intend to do that. I'm happy to see that someone is acting rationally, rather than emotionally. It's clear what BruceM's position is; he's stated it page after page after page.
Yes it is clear ! Until somebody can actually prove otherwise ! Gheesh they have been given so many opportunities so at this point we can only conclude that they donot trade their calls.

WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

Thanks. I intend to do that. I'm happy to see that someone is acting rationally, rather than emotionally. It's clear what BruceM's position is; he's stated it page after page after page.

A point a clarification regarding getting fills. On official trades, MP not only calls the trades in advance, but also lets the room know when he gets a fill. He says "I am filled at zxy price." Many other members also post their entries and exits and I take some comfort in that. It's insane, in my opinion, to think all the members in the room and MP are a running a con game and after someone joins they get a rude awakening that what they thought they bought is foolsgold.

But I digress. My mission is first to see if MP is being honest since BruceM has accussed him of being a liar. What I'm doing is the best I can think of for now.

You can check performance now since MP is done and posted it.
http://www.tradingzoo.com/performance.php

See you tomorrow.
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

But I digress. My mission is first to see if MP is being honest since BruceM has accussed him of being a liar. What I'm doing is the best I can think of for now.

prop trader: I was under the impression that YOU think that he's a liar based on YOUR findings this morning about his denying he posted here.
For all I know someone could hace hacked into the server and sent that emai, so I'm not convinced he sent it. Anyway, as I said before, I think he was playing a game with me and it doesnt bother me. This experiment I'm running is important.
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

For all I know someone could hace hacked into the server and sent that emai, so I'm not convinced he sent it. Anyway, as I said before, I think he was playing a game with me and it doesnt bother me. This experiment I'm running is important.

What you're saying is contradictory.
In the first sentance you state that you are not convinced that he did it - it was a hacker.
In the second sentance you state that he did do it and probably lied to you and that it doesn't bother you that he lied to you.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.