The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
I know you think negatively of the Zoo and I'm not going to let you trap me with words like a lawyer.

I'm saying I'm not convinced he's lying. I can't give him a lie detector test. That's the last word on the issue from me. I regret bringing it up.
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

I know you think negatively of the Zoo and I'm not going to let you trap me with words like a lawyer.

I'm saying I'm not convinced he's lying. I can't give him a lie detector test. That's the last word on the issue from me. I regret bringing it up.

This has nothing to do with me and my opinions. This is about what YOU discovered this morning and shared with everyone here. It was YOU that caught him lying not me.

No one would have ever known about his denial if you hadn't chased him down about it and then reported it here.
I'm not convinced he's lying. What don't you understand about that? Listen, there's way too much hostility by a couple of people here for me to get aggrevated and play childish games.

I am not going to play merry-go-round about this subject any more. If the hostility and lawyeresque cross examination continues, I'll get the message and won't post as I had planned. I thought what I was doing was helpful--just tell me to stop and I'll be on my way.

Can I be any more clear than that?

prop trader: You're trying to establish the credibility of the Trading Zoo through investigation right? This is presumably to determine if you're going to buy the course. Is that correct?

However, you're not coming across like that. You're coming across as a shill because you refuse to believe anything negative even though YOU discovered and reported to us.

If you're going to analyze something then you will WANT to hear both sides to establish the facts before you go ahead with your purchase.

Now you have diligently caught Sam Braun in a lie and told everyone about it but now suddenly you don't want to believe yourself?

Your investigation of the Trading Zoo will be useless if you continue your analysis in this manner. You're not helping anybody if you can't believe in yourself and your own discoveries.
I told you I'm not revisiting the issue as my position is clear.

I am doing this for the benefit of the trading community and I am part of that community. I am going to ask again: Do you want me to continue posting or not? Please answer "yes" or "no" without embellishment or condescending lectures. Embellishment, lectures as well as no reply will be taken as a "no."

It your call.
You have too much hostility that you don't even realize proptrader. Your plan will be to post for a week or so and perhaps some other Zoo shills will join in during this week to "confirm" your findings.

Your only here to try and re -establish credibility for the zoo which is ridiculous. If your other shills don't start posting during this free trial then they will emerge on the next trial in an attempt to rebuild the Zoo.

Nothing can reverse all the lies, lack of follow through and fake ID's that the Zoo has used here to try and promote their service. lets take this below for example...if MP is filled at a price then he will have a trading statement to show.....where are these statements....?

What a bunch of crap! oNLY A FOOL WILL SEND 7 K TO THESE CLOWNS WITHOUT ANY REAL PROOF.......

quote:

He says "I am filled at zxy price."

quote:

I am doing this for the benefit of the trading community and I am part of that community.

You're not doing it for the benefit of the community if you don't present your results in a fair and unbiased manner.

By your own admission you refuse to believe the results of the discoveries of your own investigations and completely discount the negative parts of your investigation. Based on that it appears that you are doing this for the benefit of the Trading Zoo and not the trading community.

This is not my opinion. This is how any rational man/woman will see this.
OOPPS i FORGOT THIS...

WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY
Your reply is a "no." This is not my opinion. This is how any rational man/woman will see this.

The lengths that you and your lunatic in residence will go to censor anything that's not negative about the TradingZoo have no boundries.

To the rest of you in the forum who had a sincere interest. Take your own trial and compare the calls etc. with the posted results. You're not doing anyone any favors in this forum by going the extra yard to be helpful.

day trading: please lock my account. I have no further interest in this place. Thank you.
prop trader, what you did today was useful and the trading community thanks you for that. You caught a vendor lying to you and your reported that to the trading community. I'm sure that many members of the trading community will be very thankful to you for what you have done. Thank you again.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.