The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
Trying comparing the calls with actual trades provided by Zoo room members statements and see what you come up with.....a big fat goose egg ( zero)!!! I can't wait to see who emerges next here on the forum to help save the animals in the Zoo...Greenpeace??? PETA ?? These Zoo folks are so sensitive to peoples opinions based on what they have provided to us on this forum...this is typical for a product that doesn't deliver...they always go on the attack...Good name for them...THE ZOO..!!

WE HAVE ASKED FOR TRADING STATEMENTS O/N THIS FORUM FOR OVER A YEAR AND NO MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO HAS EVER PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY REALLY TRADE - SAVE YOUR MONEY
quote:
Originally posted by prop trader

Take your own trial and compare the calls etc. with the posted results.
It's almost as if this Zoo vendor wants to self distruct... Are you going to send 7 grand to this guy???? Crazy stuff.......
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

prop trader, what you did today was useful and the trading community thanks you for that. You caught a vendor lying to you and your reported that to the trading community. I'm sure that many members of the trading community will be very thankful to you for what you have done. Thank you again.

Much ado about nothing. First, BruceM I paid $6000, not $7000 for the membership. All of which I earned trading MP's calls during my free trial. Second, I also asked MP if that single post was indeed his and he said (among other things which I won't type) "yes, of course."

So it appears that, rather than being a shill for the Zoo, prop trader is part of the anti zoo club that hangs out here and this was all a setupon their part. The trade that prop trader said MP canceled because it wazooed a tick in front is a complete lie on his part. That trade was called out and never retracted and it worked very well I might add. The plan calls for prop trader to come back here with his tail between his legs and see the light that MP lied to him and then post trades here that weren't true to make the zoo look like a scam.

If prop trader would have stayed, rest assured he would have been convinced by others (you know who they are) that MP did lie and his trades are phantom because that was the conspiracy's game all along. Basically, he was a sort of double agent. Can't you people jealous of the Zoo's success come up with a better plan than that?

Talk about figuring out an easy one. I'm sure we won't hear from prop trader now that his cover is blown. Who ya going bring in next guys?
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy am I ever going to be sorry, I'm afraid, that I am about to stick my head in the hornet's nest here. I surely have better things to do with my time. I'm well known in here, I think, for trying to show both sides of situations, and I've made my thoughts clear on the limited use of statements, due to how easy they are to fake, how often this is done, and so on. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to just ask one simple thing here.

I am very wary of any post in such a 'hot' thread that addresses a specific person, but in this case I have to in order to accomplish the task. Please don't take offense, as I am not on any side here, and I have never made a single post for or against any specific vendor. I have only tried to give people things to think about to make decisions and not get taken.

Claude, since you said you took actual calls with actual money trades and made up this $6,000 tuition in one day (very impressive trading, in my opinion, congratulations), would you simply go online, pull up the statement for that day, print it up, cross out all but your first name, all account numbers and such, and post it here. This is easy to do, and would give people something to compare the log on the website with. This would show everyone how easy all this is to show, and how you really were able to do it based on the calls in the room.

This is not an attack on you at all, or asking for you to prove yourself. I believe you. It is a way to move this discussion forward, and set a precedent in here, and it would be easy for you to do. I'm sure it is what you want to demonstrate based on your posts. Keep in mind, I am not for or against any vendor, and I am only commenting here in the interest if finding ways that can help people make informed decisions. I am trying to suggest a way that can be used going forward for more productive posting in the future in not only this thread, but in all the threads looking at vendors.

Thanks for your contributions, and I hope after you do this my contibution here to a more productive process will be prove useful.
Perhaps the Zoo is ready to actually post a statement ...this would be a first..C'mon Claude...this request is easy for ya ....
quote:
Originally posted by jimkane

Claude, since you said you took actual calls with actual money trades and made up this $6,000 tuition in one day (very impressive trading, in my opinion, congratulations), would you simply go online, pull up the statement for that day, print it up, cross out all but your first name, all account numbers and such, and post it here. This is easy to do, and would give people something to compare the log on the website with. This would show everyone how easy all this is to show, and how you really were able to do it based on the calls in the room.

Claude,

In rereading your original post I see you said you made up the tuition during the entire free trial, not one day. My mistake. Perhaps just pick out the best day or two to show. Sorry for the error on my part. Thanks.
Jim,

Thank you for that post. It's great to hear from a person who doesn't have an axe to grind or is a died in the wool Zoo hater. Also, I admire your work although I'm not deeply following it.

I have quite a few thoughts, but I am going to net them out. For one I never said I made $6,000 in a day. Here is what I did write on 7/15/07:
quote:
Originally posted by claude van broeck

I spent last week in the TradingZoo room as a tourist and I can attest the trades posted in the Performance History section are 100% spot on. In addition to the "official" trades, MP called out quite a few others during each day at an accuracy of 80%. I managed to earn enough trading MP's calls to pay for my tuition.

Am I certain MP actually takes these trades himself? The answer is no, but that doesn't diminish the value of the service.

So I don't have a great statement to prove your point because it is factually incorrect. I earned the $6000 from trading the entire week starting 7/9/07. And even if I did earn $6000 in one day (I wish!) I would not post a statement.

Why? I don't have to prove anything here. I don't work for the TradingZoo and have no desire to get any finder's or referral fees. My goal is simply to trade my own account consistently and make enough money to live a decent lifestyle. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve that. Time will tell. The bottom line is joining the TradingZoo was a no risk business decision. It was paid for with "found money."

Finally, I failed to mention that prop trader was booted todsy from the room when MP discovered he was posting here in realtime. It was at that point that prop trader wrote he was no longer going to post the unofficial calls. Now the reason is clear--he wasn't in the room to do that. He is a shill/spy/plant for those from this forum who are obsessed with finding anything they can to discredit the Zoo, at least that's my opinion.

Those Zoo haters claim the Zoo has ruined its reputation here and it is beyond repair, etc. That may or may not be the case, but I doubt if anyone outside of here cares. MP has so much interest these days that he's running trials with less than a week between them. Trader Mary mentioned this in her complaint, although I don't share her views.
quote:

Claude,

In rereading your original post I see you said you made up the tuition during the entire free trial, not one day. My mistake. Perhaps just pick out the best day or two to show. Sorry for the error on my part. Thanks.

Jim,
My best days were not surprisingly the same ones MP had. That would be July 10 and 12. I traded 16 contracts so you can easily calculate the pro rata profit.
What a surprise ..another Zoo member with no statements......This thread is pure entertainment...I like the Proptrader story...that's creative....
quote:
Originally posted by claude van broeck

quote:

Claude,

Jim,
My best days were not surprisingly the same ones MP had. That would be July 10 and 12. I traded 16 contracts so you can easily calculate the pro rata profit.

Claude,

Thanks for the response. I was hoping to create an idea whereby, through your example, it would be easy for people to see how to post a statement, and then those that wanted to could do so also, and change the direction of these threads. Once an example is set sometimes it starts a trend. I asked you because I knew you had nothing to prove, and hence would be the most likely to do it. Well, I did my best to come up with an idea. I'm going to go back to my cave now...

P.S. Thanks for checking out my work. I do try to help.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.