The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
It's wise guy comments like this they get you what you deserve....tread lightly or should I say Thread lightly....glad you are amused but make sure you follow through or else I'll be on your case again...and if you have to ask " Follow through on what?" then you need to reread all the unaswered questions.......so I have faith that you won't let us down this time pal
and all the best to you and your family for the holidays.
Lighten up. It's all in good fun with no malice intented.
A bit of levity will increase one's longevity (in addition to a good drink from time to time).

In the meantime, I'll be taking a break from this forum and trading until sometime after the new year. Some warm, balmy paradise in the Caribbean is calling me.

Farewell friends.
Have a good vacation ahk! I look forward to seeing those trading statements in the new year.
havent tried this one yet. looks like the jury is out. i see it advertises here. is that an endorsement or just a way to make some cash for the forum?

thanks in advance.

max
quote:
Originally posted by max

havent tried this one yet. looks like the jury is out. i see it advertises here. is that an endorsement or...

Adverts are rarely endorsements on any site (or anywhere for that matter). Example, if you see a Max Factor lipstick advertised in Vogue would you assume that Vogue endorses Max Factor?
quote:
...just a way to make some cash for the forum?

If the advert is in the left column then yes if not then no.
To put this matter to rest we really need a broker to confirm the results of the trading zoo or we need to see ahk or someone's statements that confirm that this system works.
I agree with you Elite but now that AHK has conveniently jumped ship we may never get these..Perhaps he will return when they have a winning week to claim "victory" but at this point It would take a lot more than that to undo the damage he did to his rooms credibility..I would think that at this point there will be new posters ( not directed at you Max) that may come here, take the free trial and tell us tales of amazing succsess...I guess we'd have to see consistent statments AND have positive feedback from those taking the trial....but I think we should put it to rest for now.

Bruce
bruce deep in your heart do you think im a zooshill or the zoomax? do you think if i was i would be stupid enough to call myself max? im getting yellow caution light. am i getting setup by you guys to get slaughtered if i sign on with one of these services after going through my due dilly process especially if it is zoo? is every new person getting scrutinized since ahk split? hope not. thats n

the truth will set you free.

max
damn mouse slipped.

should be "thats not what i bargained for or expected when i joined."

sorry about that bandwidth waste guy.

max
I'm confused Max...I am going out of my way to let you know what I think so if I offended you by mistake then I apologize...I really can't say much more than that....stick around, have some fun and learn stuff...It really doesn't matter if you are or are not a shill for anyone as we are or will be looking for statements from any vendors and of course the feedback from those who take the trials is always interesting to hear...that's a "no" to the trial for simpletraderway...I must have missed the comments on them....I have posted a setup you requested of me and hope that the charts come out ok...here is the link a pitbull setup
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

.I would think that at this point there will be new posters ( not directed at you Max) that may come here, take the free trial and tell us tales of amazing succsess...I guess we'd have to see consistent statments AND have positive feedback from those taking the trial....but I think we should put it to rest for now.

Bruce

For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.