The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Sold 38.75 this a.m. First time ever I'm holding entire position overnight, because this looks very compelling.

Covered 1/2 position 37.00

Covered 1/8 position 36.00

Covered 1/8 position 35.00 (Thanks NinjaTrader). Moving stop to entry.
A new free trial week will begin Monday. (No dress code restrictions.) Please contact me if you wish to attend.
nice trading ahk
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Sold 38.75 this a.m. First time ever I'm holding entire position overnight, because this looks very compelling.

Covered 1/8 position 33.00. Moving stop to 37.00.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Covered 1/8 position 33.00. Moving stop to 37.00.

Covered last piece at 31.00

TY pt.
AHK....

I don't disagree with the logic behind that trade...38.75 was an area that should have had a fair chance of resistance as it was a prior swing, etc.....but what I am curious about is why you woul initiate a trade in the pre market session prior to a day when the cash and all the "day" futures markets were going to be closed in the US while the overseas markets were all open for business. Seems to be a risky proposition, meaning the possibility of the markets running overseas and you would not have a chance to get out. I don't think there is a very clear formula for covering ES positions in the DAX or FTSE if you needed to........plus if you really felt the need to play this position in the small hours of the day, you could have initiated the trade this morning with what in my mind would be a less risky way as the markets were open and coming into a normal trading day.........

if it worked, great, but I am not sure what edge you hoped to gain by getting in on Tuesday morning....

can you eleaborate?
Well this after the fact trade and fill might look good to promote the Zoo but I have only one question 1) Can you post the statements for these fills? This would be great to shut me up and prove that this trade was taken. Normally I wouldn't ask but since you are using this trade to promote the free trial I think my request is warranted. Thanks..Not asking for "the Moon" just one statement....you can just scan it in and white out your personal data .

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

A new free trial week will begin Monday. (No dress code restrictions.) Please contact me if you wish to attend.

and I just went short at 1439..targeting 36.50

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by pem06081971

AHK....

I don't disagree with the logic behind that trade...38.75 was an area that should have had a fair chance of resistance as it was a prior swing, etc.....but what I am curious about is why you woul initiate a trade in the pre market session prior to a day when the cash and all the "day" futures markets were going to be closed in the US while the overseas markets were all open for business. Seems to be a risky proposition, meaning the possibility of the markets running overseas and you would not have a chance to get out. I don't think there is a very clear formula for covering ES positions in the DAX or FTSE if you needed to........plus if you really felt the need to play this position in the small hours of the day, you could have initiated the trade this morning with what in my mind would be a less risky way as the markets were open and coming into a normal trading day.........

if it worked, great, but I am not sure what edge you hoped to gain by getting in on Tuesday morning....

can you eleaborate?

quote:
Originally posted by pem06081971

AHK....

can you eleaborate?

This was a Zoo setup that has a 96% success rate.

I never gave any thought to the points you mentioned although they may be vaild. If I didn't take the trade yesterday in the a.m., I most certainly would have in the afternoon. To wait for this morning was risking a good fill. Turns out I almost got the high and looks like the low for today. It's nice to be done for the day 10 minutes after the opening.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.