guy (daytrading)/ahk emails

quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 11:47 AM
To: Guy
Subject: Trading Zoo thread

Hello Guy,

I know you don't believe in censorship, but perhaps a modification of that policy would be in order under certain conditions.

You asked 2 questions and got 2 answers about the Zoo. No BS, just straight talk. I'd like to think I've added some value to your forum during my short stay. I've enjoyed it and spoke to quite a few people about various trading rooms and the like. In fact, a few friendships might be forming which is an added plus.

However, one other forum member is attempting to undermine the real purpose and value of the forum for reasons which I'm sure are obvious to you. I'm afraid if more unwarranted and slanderous personal attacks continue by this person, I will cease to be a member as a matter of principle. I hope you understand.

Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy.

quote:
Hi Aaron,

Yes you do add value to the forum and I would be sad to see you leave and I think the forum would be worse off without your input.

I am under the impression that censorship on the Internet does not work. If I were to censor or delete posts from anyone then that person would just pop-up on (1) another forum and/or (2) create a new account and continue on this forum.

I can draw a parallel to standard politics that we see on TV everyday. Politicians deviate from attacking each other’s policies to personal attacks. Both sides almost always resort to this and it appears to be a cultural attribute which permeates all forms of business and social organizations.

Disputes such as these are often resolved by an arbitrator – i.e. a disinterested third party.

I would prefer to discuss this in the forum. You can post your email to me and my answer in the Trader’s Lounge section if you feel comfortable with doing so:

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=5

Regards,
Guy
Thanks Aaron, I changed the order of the emails to read chronologically.

If anybody wants to comment on this aspect of The Trading Zoo discussion then feel free to post in this topic.
It would be ashame if Aaron left the forum...especially with all the unanswered questions regarding the Zoo. Since I am the one who won't let the Zoo "off the hook" I will do my best to tone it down and I apologize if I have wasted anyones time or the bandwidth of this fine forum. I will however point out anything I feel is inconsistent and also draw peoples attention to the tactics that I beleive are currently used by vendors...the zoo included....I am open to any and all advice given by the forum members as to how I can or could have gone about it differently. I am obviously passionate regarding these vendor issues and claims made.. I will under no circumstance let a vendor avoid the issues and try to turn things back on me. In general I beleive it would be great if we could have a real time day trading monitoring service...kind of like the old Commodity Trends Consumer Reports initially started by Babcock...what a difficult job that would be but then the legitamite vendors could sign up and be tracked and the other vendors will fine their place too....I hope Aaron stays and complys with the requests

Bruce
Too show there's no hard feelings, I accept your apology.

The main lesson to be learned from this is people shouldn't attack others personally with no justification other than frustration and a personal agenda. Deal in facts and respect will follow.

For the record, I don't believe you've posted any facts or hard evidence about the Zoo's methods, systems, or performance that warrants the label "scam." Speculation and facts are two different things and a lack of information doesn't mean your thoughts are true. If this were a court of law, a judge would throw out your case for lack of evidence.

Best of luck and good health to you and yours in 2007.
Drink's are on me
pt,

Best post I've seen in awhile. Grey Goose, soda and lemon wedge for me, please.
No hard feelings either and let the record show that you haven't proven that the Zoo offers effective methods...I believe all of our posts will be judged and lets let those who read them come to their own verdict/conclusions...I believe you need to separate yourself from the product you vend so you don't feel attacked in the future....It will be more constructive towards your end goals..I look forward to see how the Zoo thread progresses....and thanks for all the sincere good wishes...back at ya
Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

For the record, I don't believe you've posted any facts or hard evidence about the Zoo's methods, systems, or performance that warrants the label "scam." Speculation and facts are two different things and a lack of information doesn't mean your thoughts are true. If this were a court of law, a judge would throw out your case for lack of evidence.

Best of luck and good health to you and yours in 2007.

Let the record show further that I never aimed nor claimed to prove anything whatsoever and I don't feel any obligation to do so. I only stated I had great success with the Zoo and it was far and away the best Web based room I tried. So much so that I became a member and an advocate (but not a principal), offering interested parties the opportunity to check it out at no cost or obligation. From there, the ball's in their court, not mine. No high pressure sales tactics, no buy now before the price goes up next week, no BS, no nothing.

Ninja's recent post is telling in that he signed up for a trial and didn't even get a response or follow up. That sure doesn't sound like an operation that's in a hurry to take other people's money, let alone one that's running a well oiled scam, does it? Also witness the fact that not one person who paid has come forward on the Internet to express disatisfaction with their decision ala Kingfish, Tsunami and Mitchell. In an age where bad news travels at the speed of light in forums and blogs that's speaks volumes about member satisfaction.

I learned a long time ago that you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink especially if he's not thirsty.
What "fact " is this that we are witnessing? Have I missed a post? Did a whole group of people enter this forum or another forum and post all these positive comments regarding the zoo ? Where are these people who paid? Who are these people who paid? Are you on vacation already and had too much to drink? I'm glad you don't give up AHK...neither do I.....so where are these facts......I guess we will see from the trading statements you supply as per daytradings post...or is this the "setup" post on your part which backs away from all responsibility.....? It sure sounds like it....Well, we will be here when you get back from your trip to remind you but this sure sounds like back - peddling to me...Hopefully while you are away we won't see an influx of newbies praising the Zoo..That would be too funny...and don't take this personally ( which you are using to deflect the truth)...I only want the truth and you have provided NOTHING to show us that the Zoo is a good place to be...you just keep going back to that one week trial...C'mon now...produce or just give it up

Well, let me tell you something that I learned a long time ago... you can give a vendor a golden opportunity to prove their service ( this forum) and the good ones will come through....the other ones just spend weeks coming up with excuses and crying "foul" when they feel like they are being attacked....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk
[ Also witness the fact that not one person who paid has come forward on the Internet to express disatisfaction with their decision ala Kingfish, Tsunami and Mitchell. In an age where bad news travels at the speed of light in forums and blogs that's speaks volumes about member satisfaction.

I learned a long time ago that you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink especially if he's not thirsty.

enough of this banter from Bruce on the Zoo.
I spoke with AHK 10 days ago regarding trading in general. At my prodding he mentioned he had joined the Zoo but asked that I not mention it on the board. He at no time suggested I join the Zoo and we talked about other things. This attack on him stating he is the Zoo vendor is rediculous. AHK has been very generous in his feedback on several issues, whereas Bruce just came in the last several days with a verbal assault with nothing positive to offer. BRUCE LET IT GO.
As I predicted...Aaron goes on vacation and (at the time of this writing )a positive statement regarding Aaron and the Zoo.....ok nuff said you have your fun..I thought you would at least wait a few days......but I will wait until I see my above (previous post ) questions answered and those statements...

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

.Hopefully while you are away we won't see an influx of newbies praising the Zoo..That would be too funny...
Well Felix....I agree with you and your critique of me and my comments...I am "brash"..and I appreciate the honesty....Your "bottom line" comment is perfect....Unfortunately there are so many vendors that can't come through with this but will pretend to....

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by felix

Here's my rationale: If ahk was on the up'n'up, he could silence that loud-mouth Bruce with one single post (show me the money!!!)- and make him kiss butt! Instead, ahk has spent hours refuting, rebutting and fully dodging the single most important issue in any trading initiative - the bottom line.

In addition, ahk seems to have taken a convenient queue to permenently exit this forum without leaving behind anything of real substance. That's a bad sign.

So: Bruce, you're a touch brash. But I think you've done us a service here, and at this point I'm in your corner. Thanks.