Difference between Pivot Points

all brother >

I wish to know the difference between points. When I calculate points of the general index of the Dubai market, the financial system Kamrila gives me several figures in when I changed from camrila to woodie give me the results of the second and when I changed to the classic option gives me results and the figures are different total rate of 90 degrees What is the difference among them three and when used every feature Does anyone can respond to me if you have to know the right way to the financial equations

mostshark
mostshark: I am unfamiliar with the Dubai market although I have heard some things about it. I believe that it is a rapidly growing commodity and stock exchange, is this correct?

Traders use the different formula for different time-frames (e.g. minute or hourly charts, weekly, and monthly) and also different types of financial instruments: forex, oil, commodities, stocks, futures etc.

You need to work out what works best in the market and time-frame that you are trading in and back test the different formula to find out which one suits you, if any.

There are a whole bunch of Pivot Point resources here: Pivot Point Resources