ahk vs. BruceM Trading Challenge

This thread is under construction.

Stayed tuned folks.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I just want to remind everyone that AHK is a vendor. Can you imagine dealing with a vendor who needs to confront a private trader like he has with me......especially in the ZOO thread and then not deliver. WOW...what a way to deal with a member of the public...not the type of vendor I would want to pay my hard earned money to.......or be associated with.

The Zoo should be ashamed for sending such a poor choice to market on this forum...but I guess you get what you pay for....I personally would have found someone with a bit more tact no matter what was said by someone else...they should have done more to hold up their reputation

Bruce

Here's my interpretation of this drivel.

"poor lil ole me....I'm just a private trader (whatever that means)...and I'm not responsible for my actions even if I did act like an ass by my own admission. Why can't ahk just swallow all my BS and take the high road, turn the other cheek and let me continue my little game like a mean 13 year old kid until he shouts uncle. Doesn't he know I'm insecure about myself and need to raise my self-esteem by acting like a tough guy hero? Isn't ok to treat people (vendors) like the scum of the earth and accuse them of every sin known to mankind without showing any real proof. Aren't they guilty of all accusations without regard to facts? Isn't the burden on them to prove my accusations aren't true? How can I take a trading challenge on a real level playing field with all the money going to charity if there's nothing in it for me personally? Golly, I didn't mean to piss him off that badly that he would make ME put up or shut up and show the goods. He's the one who is supposed to lose, not me. Oh Lord, I hope the members here will believe some of these things I write about ahk if I keep posting them...after all he is a fraud, scum and a con vendor isn't he?"

Priceless and pathetic. I hate to see a grown man cry, but I can't say he didn't bring it on myself.
As I mentioned in the ZOO thread Aaron...."you just couldn't MUTE me"........so predictable...you are like a perfect vendor example...it just keeps getting better...You are a god-send...You just have to reply....Imagine me trying to help you rebuild the ZOO's rep with your unbalanced challenge here...ridiculous....I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.........keep a watch for the "Circus" Posts...they will be in your honor....The names will change to protect the innocent...and save this reply for your lawyers.....what a joker.....my work with you is not over yet...seems like the fun may have just begun...
BruceM .... you have been running your mouth so either put up or shut up. So I see that you are not putting up so shut up. I'm getting sick of reading threads between the 2 of you worst then a bunch of kids.
it is sickening isn't it..I agree.......just filter us and you will be free
OMG! ahk has dealt the knockout punch b4 the opponent ever got into the ring.

just goes to show ya that you can't run around endlessly slandering and libeling another person with impunity and not expect to get it jammed up your butt. clever strategy ahk. and a very generous offer also. too bad your opponent doesn't have the class or gonies to step up and put his money where his mouth is. but first he'll have to take his both feet out of it. lol.

please consider donating the money to Habitats For Humanity one of my favorites.
Oh yeah, so obviously you and Big money think the following....

I should comply with AHK's one request after all the requests I have made from him......but you fail to address this..you let him off the hook...I don't....I said I would reconsider once I have those statements that I asked for from the trading Zoo post...Oh did you forget that Maxie.......so some specific questions for you and bigmoney....1) WHY SHOULD I COMPLY WITH HIS REQUEST WHEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO COMPLY WITH MINE?
You and big money need to give me a good answer...no BS and back peddling....

2)Why should I enter a contest that has the potential to promote the ZOO ?

3)Why is my upside potential limited to a 5 grand gain when the ZOO can gain 5 grand plus the potential for new customers which is additional income? Explain how this is fair.

Now if you are different than AHK you will have REAL answers that make sense and wont turn it back at me.....but you'll probably just avoid this....

ah,
quote:
Originally posted by max

OMG! ahk has dealt the knockout punch b4 the opponent ever got into the ring.

just goes to show ya that you can't run around endlessly slandering and libeling another person with impunity and not expect to get it jammed up your butt. clever strategy ahk. and a very generous offer also. too bad your opponent doesn't have the class or gonies to step up and put his money where his mouth is. but first he'll have to take his both feet out of it. lol.

please consider donating the money to Habitats For Humanity one of my favorites.

1) Why should AHK gives you any statements when he you are not even serious about joining the room. Why don't you show AHK your personal bank account and a sign letter that you will join the room once you see his statements.

2) You are promoting the Zoo right now with your big mouth and make others in this forum more curious. How do we know that you and AHK are not partner and this is your strategy?

3) Don't worry about the Zoo upside potential. They will gain more customers through your marketing if they are that good.

So bottomline is put up or shut up and you won't do either and keep running your mouth. You are a joke in this forum and maybe you will get somewhere in your personal trading if you spend more energy concentrating on that.

Guy - This got to stop because it is a waste of your bandwidth watching two grow men acting worst then two 5 years old girls and no positive outcome out of this.
Still no answers to my questions......only more questions....Did you guys all go to the same school? here they are again for clarity

1) WHY SHOULD I COMPLY WITH HIS REQUEST WHEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO COMPLY WITH MINE?

2)Why should I enter a contest that has the potential to promote the ZOO ?

3)Why is my upside potential limited to a 5 grand gain when the ZOO can gain 5 grand plus the potential for new customers which is additional income? Explain how this is fair.

Ok...so follow your own advice Bigmoney...put up ( answer the questions) or shut up...no need to intentionally drag on this thread....you bring this on yourself by responding...just ignore it if you don't like it.....You where the one who first told me Aaron was part of the ZOO....so you can blame yourself.
The answers are up there, read it. Yes, I told you Aaron is part of the Zoo because I was sick of your probing and wanting to know which vendor he belongs to. To be honest, I am sick of all of the vendors out there since I have belong to many of them with no result and did speak with Aaron months ago about the Zoo but decided not to go forward with it until you sparked my interest again (so the Zoo thank you for help them marketing their services) and sat through this morning calls and it was the exact set up as Max reported.
Do you realy expect us to beleive this BIG? and you haven't answered the questions......If Aaron had put Zoo in the title of this thread or if I hadn't proved that he was a liar to the forum then maybe he might be able to promote here...he still has his shills here anyway..so the ZOO will suck someones money from vending...hey I can't save the world..but if he would lie so blatently here on the forum then what else will he do....? Do you think it is below a vendor to "plant" shills in a forum? Here is the Liar link in case you missed it

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1347
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

How do you know that you aren't breaking any laws?

Suffice it to say I know. Let's leave it at that. Thanks again.