No registration required! (Why?)

ahk vs. BruceM Trading Challenge


This thread is under construction.


Stayed tuned folks.
I just think that this is getting really personal between you and Aaron and it is not productive in this forum and that is just my opinion. I got cheated from many people before and I appreciate you doing this but eventually people will have to make their own decision. I belong in the KF's room and myself has it up and down with KF but I met a great trader out of that room to hold my hands and helping me. So there are good people in this world that help others out of their hearts. I wish you and Aaron well in your future trading.
You make some good points Big and I agreee with the "personal" nature of our comments..but I am also under the impression that we have both "backed down a bit" which is a good thing..I'm happy that you found a mentor to help you....

I truely beleieve that I was/am helping people by pointing out the manipulation and the lies...I have also received many kind emails and comments from the Pitbull setups that I post which I do out of the kindness of my heart...I have no alterior motives.........so I will toot my own horn as I have nothing to personally gain.....You sound like a good person and to be honest I am a bit insulted when you put or compare me to Aaron....He has money as his motive with most of his posts.......where I gain nothing by hanging myself out there only to be shot at...I'm not going to save the world... I like to think the personal side of this is over and we can move on. all the best to you

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by 4bigmoney

I just think that this is getting really personal between you and Aaron and it is not productive in this forum and that is just my opinion. I got cheated from many people before and I appreciate you doing this but eventually people will have to make their own decision. I belong in the KF's room and myself has it up and down with KF but I met a great trader out of that room to hold my hands and helping me. So there are good people in this world that help others out of their hearts. I wish you and Aaron well in your future trading.

The focus is not and should not be on money. It's all about giving to charity. Under Guy's structure, no money passses hands between the Traders and, since I offered to give my ante money to charity, win or lose, no one gains anything personally. It's all about helping out a good cause. All this talk about "what's in it for me" really smacks of self interest.

As a said before, why would a REASONABLE person not want to particiapte in it, let alone my opponent, a skilled professional trader who makes a handsome living trading?

As an added bonus, if I totally blow up the account and lost badly, my opponent could gleafully tell the world that the Zoo methods don't work and are a sham which was his stated premise from the begining. Here's a golden chance to finally put some teeth into all those accusations which have heretofore been unproved and simply hearsay.

I'd like to hear OTHER members opinions on this in a rational and professional manner please. Thank you for reading this and have a super successful trading day!
What a bunch of crap.....!! This is all about promoting the Zoo..and that means money to a vendor. I never said I wouldn't donote my money to charity IF I lost so don't even try to imply that I did..And for "the record" you only offered your money after Guy suggested it...so don't pretend it was your original idea. why don't you address the issues Aaron...? "Nobody gains anything personally"....you are kidding right..? If the Zoo wins then you benefit from the publicity...and get referal fees from people who sign up.....so how is this not a personal gain? Can you answer this one? I'm sure you won't. I can't communicate with you anymore...you are too irrational, a liar and have no personal integrity.

Why don't you comment on the Lie I caught you in? The moderator confirmed that I never begged in email for him to not boot me ...yet you said I did....should we just gloss over this FACT...and it is a FACT...Don't try to make yourself out to be the good guy here...Mr. Charity ...what a joker ...why don't you be man enough to say " Hey I lied in attempt to discredit BruceM"...but you won't do that just the same as you won't post the statements from the imaginary trade....so we'll keep this going if you wish....you can call in your shills or any one else but the facts are there...I said before the challenge post that I would not comply with any requests from you...then you post the idea of the challenge...How nice of you to try and set me up....lol..too funny for words...

You have always avoided and tried to redirect and you still do.....this is just another attempt........You have been proven to be a liar and I personally wouldn't beleive anything you say from here......I will reply and comply once all the back issues are resolved...especially those statements from your trade trying to promote the Zoo...good luck until then....Are you the charity case? You want me to give you something while you have given me nothing?You can bash me from here all you want but the proof of your lying will always stand here on the forum...and as a vendor for the Zoo that's not a good thing.....so go ahead....spin this the way you want it
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

The focus is not and should not be on money. It's all about giving to charity. Under Guy's structure, no money passses hands between the Traders and, since I offered to give my ante money to charity, win or lose, no one gains anything personally. It's all about helping out a good cause. A



Isn't is amazing how none of my original questions have been actually answered.......No surprise to me...just more slander on me.....cool...This is great stuff...really educational (NOT!) ....these folks just simply don't respond to questions or when they do it is only with more questions and no answers........Gheeh....and yet they talk about me "putting up" and they can't even answer some simple questions......Amazing...

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

What a bunch of crap.....!! This is all about promoting the Zoo..and that means money to a vendor. I never said I wouldn't donote my money to charity IF I lost so don't even try to imply that I did..And for "the record" you only offered your money after Guy suggested it...so don't pretend it was your original idea. why don't you address the issues Aaron...? "Nobody gains anything personally"....you are kidding right..? If the Zoo wins then you benefit from the publicity...and get referal fees from people who sign up.....so how is this not a personal gain? Can you answer this one? I'm sure you won't. I can't communicate with you anymore...you are too irrational, a liar and have no personal integrity.

Why don't you comment on the Lie I caught you in? The moderator confirmed that I never begged in email for him to not boot me ...yet you said I did....should we just gloss over this FACT...and it is a FACT...Don't try to make yourself out to be the good guy here...Mr. Charity ...what a joker ...why don't you be man enough to say " Hey I lied in attempt to discredit BruceM"...but you won't do that just the same as you won't post the statements from the imaginary trade....so we'll keep this going if you wish....you can call in your shills or any one else but the facts are there...I said before the challenge post that I would not comply with any requests from you...then you post the idea of the challenge...How nice of you to try and set me up....lol..too funny for words...

You have always avoided and tried to redirect and you still do.....this is just another attempt........You have been proven to be a liar and I personally wouldn't beleive anything you say from here......I will reply and comply once all the back issues are resolved...especially those statements from your trade trying to promote the Zoo...good luck until then....Are you the charity case? You want me to give you something while you have given me nothing?You can bash me from here all you want but the proof of your lying will always stand here on the forum...and as a vendor for the Zoo that's not a good thing.....so go ahead....spin this the way you want it
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

The focus is not and should not be on money. It's all about giving to charity. Under Guy's structure, no money passses hands between the Traders and, since I offered to give my ante money to charity, win or lose, no one gains anything personally. It's all about helping out a good cause. A







Is there a doctor in the house? Someone is having a coronary (and a fit too, so doc please bring a straitjacket is with you).

Yes, the charity idea was Guy's but it was MY idea that I would donate $5000 even if I lost which means I would be out $10,000. I'm not here to take anyone's hard earned money and in fact, I'll do this Challenge with no money involved at all, so no one is out of pocket. That's right, you heard me correct. I'll will do the Challenge for kicks, squatting rights if you will.

And if I lose, which is highly probable given I've only been trading futures about 4 months versus my opponent who has over 10 years experience, I won't say a word as he'll surely say "I told you all so" that the Zoo was a scam.

I will say this for the last time if my opponenet agrees to these NEW terms, I will produce the statement for the single trade which he accuses me of not taking, under the condition he also posts his statement for the single trade he bragged about that same day using his proprietary pittbull strategy.

Seems like all I'm doing here is making concessions for my opponent, but that's ok.
Some comments on the most recent AHK post..

1)Notice how he doesn't address the question regarding his lying to the forum

2)Notice how he doesn't address the fact that I requested his statements long before this "challenge " idea.

3)Notice how he doesn't address the fact that I specifically said that I would not comply with any of his requests ...BEFORE the challenge Idea was ever mentioned....am I to go back on my own word too? Am I to comply with his requests when mine that where made earlier then his haven't been honored..? How fair is that?

4) Notice how he wants me to now beleive that " he won't say a word" if the Zoo wins this challenge. A confirmed liar wants me to beleive this....LOL...and whats to stop someone else from plugging the ZOO..instead of him....how foolish...?


This has gone beyond ridiculous....and now I won't even take my time to even analyze his posts anymore.....for those who can't see it then I feel sorry for you. For my supporters, I thank you and I hope others will concentrate on the trade setups that I posted and be able to find some use in them......

I'm not sure I have found any useful trading knowledge in ANY of Aarons posts except that he wants to keep the ZOO alive and that he is a vendor...perhaps some day soon he will post a trade setup and really give something back to the forum.

Bruce
Sorry I couldn't resist this last comment...If my pitbull strategy was proprietary then why is it posted for free on this public forum?...This man is just ridiculous...making no sense now...What a looney!!!!!

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

I will produce the statement for the single trade which he accuses me of not taking, under the condition he also posts his statement for the single trade he bragged about that same day using his proprietary pittbull strategy.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Sorry I couldn't resist this last comment...If my pitbull strategy was proprietary then why is it posted for free on this public forum?...This man is just ridiculous...making no sense now...What a looney!!!!!

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

I will produce the statement for the single trade which he accuses me of not taking, under the condition he also posts his statement for the single trade he bragged about that same day using his proprietary pittbull strategy.




If you want some Zoo secrets or trading knowledge, join the room like other people. I don't see anyone else asking for Zoo setups gratis. The best way I can help traders is to direct them to a place where I have have success. My story hasn't changed from the first day I posted despite your efforts undermine me.

Since you seem to be so interested in Zoo performance, read Max's daily trade posts. Those are reported by a third party with no agenda except to conduct due diligence.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Some comments on the most recent AHK post..

1)Notice how he doesn't address the question regarding his lying to the forum

2)Notice how he doesn't address the fact that I requested his statements long before this "challenge " idea.

3)Notice how he doesn't address the fact that I specifically said that I would not comply with any of his requests ...BEFORE the challenge Idea was ever mentioned....am I to go back on my own word too? Am I to comply with his requests when mine that where made earlier then his haven't been honored..? How fair is that?

4) Notice how he wants me to now beleive that " he won't say a word" if the Zoo wins this challenge. A confirmed liar wants me to beleive this....LOL...and whats to stop someone else from plugging the ZOO..instead of him....how foolish...?


This has gone beyond ridiculous....and now I won't even take my time to even analyze his posts anymore.....for those who can't see it then I feel sorry for you. For my supporters, I thank you and I hope others will concentrate on the trade setups that I posted and be able to find some use in them......

I'm not sure I have found any useful trading knowledge in ANY of Aarons posts except that he wants to keep the ZOO alive and that he is a vendor...perhaps some day soon he will post a trade setup and really give something back to the forum.

Bruce



Fact 1: Opponent has stated too many times too count that the Zoo is a fraud and a scam but has not provided one iota of evidence to support his accusations. He supports his hypothesis based on what he doesn't get when he asks.

Fact 2: I never made any performance claims in any way, shape or form about the Zoo. Never. Kindly prove otherwise.

Fact 3: I offered trading statements starting in the new year (the account was just opened yesterday and trading will start Monday) to any person who had real interest in joining the Zoo if they spoke with me about their trading goals and took the Zoo trial before making the request. This was mocked by opponent.

Fact 5: I proposed a trading challenge whereby all the trades would be on public display under the observance of an independent third party, giving opponent to have a mechanism to get trading statements to support his alleagtions aginst the Zoo. This was rejected by opponent

Fact 6: After complaining that there was no upside to doing a challenge (what about the downside for me?)for the prize money and bragging rights to back up his unsubstantiated claims about the zoo, I proposed no money change hands. This was rejected by opponent.

Fact 7: Opponent said he would "consider" the Challenge if I produced a statement for the single and only trade I posted. I agreed to post said trade if opponent agreed in advance to the Challenge and posted his statement for the trade he reported on same day. This was rejected by opponent.

Fact 8: Guy proposes to donate winner.s money to charity. This was rejected by opponent.

Fact 9: I propose to donate any Challenge winnings plus $5000 to charity (and even donate $5000 if I lose challenge). This was rejected by opponent.

Fact 10: Opponent has only said "no." Opponent has not even proposed any conditions under which he would accept challenge.

Sounds to me like opponent has no interest in backing up his libelous smear claims about the Zoo. What do you think?


quote:
Originally posted by day trading

How do you know that you aren't breaking any laws?


Suffice it to say I know. Let's leave it at that. Thanks again.