SCAM MINDENGINES OR WAS MATRIX TRADING SOLUTIONS

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff188072.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff228608.htm

DONT BE A VICTIM!!!!

IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM WITH MATRIX TRADING SOLUTIONS OR MINDENGINES PLEASE RESPOND TO ME. I AM TAKING THESE TO COURT AND WOULD LIKE AS MANY EX TRADERS FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE TO GET THEM OUT OF BUSINESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I too was constantly called by MindEngines and bought their Centurion trading system. After 6 months (Mar07) it showed a $100 profit(their stats) but I lost money with commissions and slippage. I dont know if it was fraud what with the disclaimers and such. I figured that i was just a sucker for giving in to their hardsell.
I am relatively new to this board (4 months or so) but it sure does not take a genious to smell BS. After 10 or so comments about people getting scammed, followed by a post which explains how he was called and asked to make a positive post and it would improve his chances of getting his money returned? C'mon, please. The toping of the cake. is having the next post conveying how he got his money back, lol. It's also ironic, this happens to be the persons first post to the site?
quote:
Originally posted by coops2468

I am relatively new to this board (4 months or so) but it sure does not take a genious to smell BS. After 10 or so comments about people getting scammed, followed by a post which explains how he was called and asked to make a positive post and it would improve his chances of getting his money returned? C'mon, please. The toping of the cake. is having the next post conveying how he got his money back, lol. It's also ironic, this happens to be the persons first post to the site?

I am glad that we have fellow board members that are following the threads closely. I was actually looking on line for other infomation on trading systems when I found this forum. I did get my money back from them. That is a fact. If you choose to believe that I am working with them , that is your choice. But I ask you this, If I was why in the world would I post about getting my money back if the company would get called by this clients and cost them money? I understand that it make look weird but have you also noticed that the last 4 posts besides your's are also first time posters? Something to think about. BTW I did reach out to the 2 women by the name of Lisa ( First posts for both of them and the samr first name, HMMM ) with emails to help them, no answer at all... Good Luck to you.
This topic is a duplicate. As such this topic has been locked. Please continue posts here: Mind Engines Neogen.