zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

The timing was a coincidence. There are a number of things about ahk which cannot be disclosed for his safety and privacy. There may also be other legal issues and actions that are taking place which cannot be discussed until they are resolved. At some point in the future, in the interests of full disclosure, I hope to be able to tell you more.

dt im not here to defend ahk or anyone else but ive read all the posts on this thread and others and it doesnt look like a coincidence at all. quite the opposite id say. strange how you allowed ahk to post without restriction and then when he challenged you he got cut off in a mississippi minute. without any proof of what you say my gut tells me you got pissed and censored him. just my humble opinion because i call em like i see em. always have and always will. thats just the way i am.

please answer my question about how long people who want to join the zoo should wait to learn if you can get us a discount.

has brucem sent you the zoo screenshots yet?

thanks.

max

Obviously you are entitled to your opinion about ahk/me - nothing wrong with that.

How long to wait - about a week - that's how long people usually take to get back to me.

I have not heard from BruceM yet.
quote:

Obviously you are entitled to your opinion about ahk/me - nothing wrong with that.

How long to wait - about a week - that's how long people usually take to get back to me.

I have not heard from BruceM yet.

again let me repeat i have no interest in defending anyone here. i am a seeker of the truth.

dt you know i respect you regardless if we dont see eye to eye on everything. but let me say this. if it werent for ahk posting here i would not have found out about falcon day traders, tsunami trading, millenium the trading zoo or do the trial reviews. i think he did this forum a real service and is entitled to a fee. apparently there are others here who feel the same who have spoken with him. you also said on more than one occasion that he was a valuable member and didnt want to see him leave. yet you cut him off

lets talk about salesmen for a second. tell me what salesman in america isnt entitled to his commission for making a sale? what you seem to be saying is the salesman should return his commission to the customer because hes biased about his product or service. what salesman isnt? thats why theyre salesman because they believe in what theyre selling. youre way of thinking is a real catch 22 with a rubiks cube twist. i was once a salesman and if my company told me that i wasnt entitled to my commission because im not impartial id think they were high on lsd. and besides ahk said many time he was receiving a fee so thats old news.

you allowed ahk to use this forum to market for the trading zoo and to try to take away his fees now at this late date for making sales sounds like sour grapes right after he challenged you. if you didnt want him to use this forum as a bully pulpit you should have cut him off along time ago. you have no one to blame but yourself on that issue.

who knows maybe ill be the next one to get booted. this place is starting to remind me a bit about what people said about blade at tsunami. control censorship revenge and punishment.

max

I'm not against paying a salesman commission if he deserves it. I too have been a salesman on commission and am not unfamiliar with it.

I'm in a catch-22 position here myself because due to legal restrictions I am unable to divulge what I know about this situation at this point in time.

But ask yourself some questions about ahk. Why is ahk chasing this commission? Isn't he already making a fantastic amount of money trading the Zoo's system? We saw that incredible trade he pulled off at the beginning of the month. Does he not do that sort of thing daily?
I have been reading through all of these threads and if ahk is such a nice guy and wants to help traders so much he should just rebate the commission to the traders himself? Just to say again what day trader just said I also got the impression from ahk that he creamed the markets each day with the zoo system. This is according to ahk. Personally until I see the statements I am not going to believe it. In fact I think that ahk wanting the commission so badly shows us the the zoo system is not working and we should stay clear of it.
quote:

I'm not against paying a salesman commission if he deserves it. I too have been a salesman on commission and am not unfamiliar with it.

I'm in a catch-22 position here myself because due to legal restrictions I am unable to divulge what I know about this situation at this point in time.

But ask yourself some questions about ahk. Why is ahk chasing this commission? Isn't he already making a fantastic amount of money trading the Zoo's system? We saw that incredible trade he pulled off at the beginning of the month. Does he not do that sort of thing daily?

your implying he should not be after a commission because hes making a lot of money trading. well i dont know for a fact that he is making a lot of money or any money at all from trading. he never boasted he was getting rich from trading did he? may have posted one trade but that doesnt sound to me like a guy whos looking to rippoff people. a con would continually make big claims about riches by pushing his wares. ahk never did that if i recall. he never said he was making money everyday. all he was offering was a chance to chat with him and take a trial at the zoo. from that point it seemed he was out of the picture. i saw him simply as a conduit to the trading zoo. he never claimed to anyone that he is raking it in.

im not a lawyer but if you are trying to get the authorities to prosecute him i think youre skating on thin ice and wasting your time. has anyone been financially hurt by his actions? that is going to be the high bar to cross to make a case. so far as this forum is concerned i dont think anyone has been harmed. as a matter of fact some people have come out and had praise for him for introducing them to the zoo. they seem to be very satisfied with their decision so far.

i think the forum is entitled to know if you reported ahk to the governing authorities to get him busted. anything other than a "no" is a confirmation you did in my opinion. and if you work for the regulatory authorities i think that should be disclosed also. people should know in fairness what they may be up against before the post here.

max
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

I have been reading through all of these threads and if ahk is such a nice guy and wants to help traders so much he should just rebate the commission to the traders himself? Just to say again what day trader just said I also got the impression from ahk that he creamed the markets each day with the zoo system. This is according to ahk. Personally until I see the statements I am not going to believe it. In fact I think that ahk wanting the commission so badly shows us the the zoo system is not working and we should stay clear of it.

where did he claim he was creaming the markets every day? he had all the chances in the world to do that after i posted trades from the trials but he never did. sounds like you heard what you wanted to believe not what was actually said.

also sounds like your begrudging him for getting a fee from recruiting new members. do you work for free? i know i dont. my due diligence confirms people get finders fees in this industry and it is a common industry practice.
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

moneytec im curious if you have taken the free trial at the trading zoo?

max
As I've pointed out a few times now my hands are tied. I am unable to make comments now but will give all the details that I can in the future. Just be patient.
Max you are now overreacting. Give DT a chance to follow through. Again AHK never admitted the whole time that he would receive commission for referring people to Zoo. He should have been upfront. For the record I do not think the Zoo results you posted were that impressive. I tried the trial two months ago and stopped after two days. The moderator would just leave and no activity for long stretches. VERY BORING. Not the mark of an expert trader, however I do not doubt he is personally successful trading. Just not for me.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.