zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
Max you are paranoid. I would be amazed if anything that you said was true.

I have some questions for Max: Are you still in contact with ahk and if so can you establish some some facts for us? For example, does ahk profitably trade the Zoo system? You stated earlier that there is no evidence that he is able to make money with the Zoo system. The same system that you stated that a salesman has to believe in to be able to sell it. Being sold by the same person who himself claims that he is not a salesman.
Day Trading

I notice quite a few ads on your website. Do you receive any type of renumeration
or consideration if someone clicks, purchases, transacts business as a result of
a link to your site?
Max I reread what you wrote. For a moment I am going to image a situation where what you say is true: day trader is working for or with the authorities. In my opinion - if he is - then that is a great thing. That means that you will get fewer scam artists and con men trying to rip people off in this forum. It would be a fantastic service to the trading community if the CFTC were running this forum. Of course it would not help dishonest vendors. But who wants to help that type of person?
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

Max I reread what you wrote. For a moment I am going to image a situation where what you say is true: day trader is working for or with the authorities. In my opinion - if he is - then that is a great thing. That means that you will get fewer scam artists and con men trying to rip people off in this forum. It would be a fantastic service to the trading community if the CFTC were running this forum. Of course it would not help dishonest vendors. But who wants to help that type of person?

i agree with you but this should be disclosed upfront in big bold print to chase the bad guys away and warn people as a deterrent. otherwise its entrapment and someone could be set up here especially with all these provoking and antagonistic posters.

as i said i hope im wrong but i dont see dt coming out an denying any of this and hes pretty fast to reply. i also found this in the disclaimer section so called fine print that no one reads.

DeltaT1 runs a forum called Trading Advisory Services that discusses trading scams and will report anybody they think is trying to con an investor to the appropriate authorities.
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

Max you are paranoid. I would be amazed if anything that you said was true.

I have some questions for Max: Are you still in contact with ahk and if so can you establish some some facts for us? For example, does ahk profitably trade the Zoo system? You stated earlier that there is no evidence that he is able to make money with the Zoo system. The same system that you stated that a salesman has to believe in to be able to sell it. Being sold by the same person who himself claims that he is not a salesman.

i was never in contact with him outside of here so i know as much as you do. im just troubled that everyone is claiming he touted his own great success knocking them dead every day and i dont see any such thing after reading these threads into the wee hours of the morning.

again im not defending him. I dont talk to him. but i feel there is a lynchmob mentality here and dt is looking for a sacrificial lamb for his bosses at the cftc. just my opinion again for whatever its worth.

this project started out interesting and fun for me but its revealed a side of trading and human nature that sickens my stomach and has left a terrible stench in this forum.

Max - I have never read the disclaimer until now but I applaud DeltaT1 for taking that step. They have clearly stated that they will try and keep the forum safe by keeping the scammers away. What better place to recommend to traders for finding more information in a safe environment?

Using your logic - you would need to post the entire disclaimer in bold print upfront in case any of it applies to someone on the forum.

Here is an example - YOU agree not to duplicate or solicit any information or material from the DeltaT1 site or the real time chat without the prior written approval and consent from DeltaT1.

Does that also need to be upfront in bold in case someone is thinking of copying and pasting information?

You would go on for ever. But I think that you understand what I am saying.

I do not want to offend you max but what you are saying is naive. "so called find print that no one reads" - have you ever rented a car? Did you read all the fine print before you signed the agreement? Do you think that because you did not read that fine print that you are not bound by it?

Also your comment on entrapment - this is when you entice someone to commit a crime. From what I have seen here it is exactly the opposite. People like BruceM are trying to prevent people like ahk from committing crimes.

Max, your logic is bit like Swiss cheese.
Max - my feeling about the forum is exactly the opposite to yours. This place was becoming a bit of a cowboy show and now I feel that everything has suddenly been cleaned up. I am very impressed with this place and I have been recommending it to all my buddies.

Keep up the excellent work guys! You are doing a fantastic job!
My apologies for my absence. As I keep on saying, I am not at liberty to discuss anything yet so I'm going to ignore most of the questions.

I am not the owner of the web site or the forum so that should answer myptofvu's question.

Did I miss anything?
i have a better analogy. i would prefer a department store that has signs that read you are under surveillance shoplifters will be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law

you might be right. im not the smartest guy here by any stretch of the imagination. i go more with my gut instincts and common sense.

you mentioned brucem. all i took away from him was disrespect for anyone who disagreed with him and an axe to grind against services. so that makes this place a snake pit waiting for its prey.

since you mentioned it what crimes did ahk commit here? who or what is the victim of these crimes?

max
Max, forgive me if I misquote you here but I am typing without going back to read exactly what you said earlier but if I am not mistaken then you do not have a problem with ahk's commission right? If that's the case for you or anyone else then you should go ahead and sign up now with the Zoo as you would have done before and you don't need to wait for the Zoo owner to get back to me. It's only the people who want to try and save the $500 that should wait until I get a reply.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.