No registration required! (Why?)

zoo/ falcon trial report


to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
listen up gang. i spend a considerable amount of time takings these trials and a lot of thought in preparing the reviews. this was all done in good faith and im not seeking to endear myself to anyone. thats just not what im all about.

if the zoo and blue falcon wish to use these reviews to market their services thats fine with me. i wish them well. im not interested in any royalties or favors. both were kind enough to have me and both are classy operations as far as I can tell.

max
Thanks max!!!!!! I am really grateful for what you have done here. I think that you are one of the most objective persons on this forum. Keep up the great work.
quote:
Originally posted by elite trader

Thanks max!!!!!! I am really grateful for what you have done here. I think that you are one of the most objective persons on this forum. Keep up the great work.


why thank you elite! ill do my best despite all my shortcomings.

max
Real nice max...I guess you won't be answering my questions...let me repeat them in case you missed them...."When you say "highly recommend" and "worth serious consideration" in your number 12 bullets are you refering to the actual trial or are you suggesting people should consider signing up for the training from either of these vendors? Will you be getting a two week extension for your trial like Aaron did to further evaluate the Zoo or are you evaluating another vendor this week......? How will you know when you have found a vendor that you think will shorten your learning curve as previously stated ? Thanks for all this effort.

Bruce"

So it's obvious you and AHK don't like me...ok that's fine but let me ask you a few more key questions...How where you able to listen to both rooms at the same time ? I've tried to do this myself...Did you have an assistant..? I couldn't even imagine all the talk coming from both rooms out of my speakers as we both know Blue Falcon and Zoo guru are talkers...Especially in the key time zone like the first hour of the day etc....You need to be listening to these rooms.....so how did you do it....? You can accuse me of thread jacking if you want but these are serious questions. I think it's great that you can avoid my questions, try to turn the forum against me and then type in this to give AHK an extra boost....
quote:
"thanks ahk. i really appreciate that. i was very impressed with your guru and the room and most likely will be following up with you folks.

max"
quote:
Originally posted by max

bruce what the hell gives you the right to threadjack this. dont you have any respect for the good things people do for the benefit of everyone. take your petty vendetta against ahk somewhere else. i didn't do this for you to continue your silly games. is that clear?

quote:
Originally posted by max

listen up gang. i spend a considerable amount of time takings these trials and a lot of thought in preparing the reviews. this was all done in good faith and im not seeking to endear myself to anyone. thats just not what im all about.

if the zoo and blue falcon wish to use these reviews to market their services thats fine with me. i wish them well. im not interested in any royalties or favors. both were kind enough to have me and both are classy operations as far as I can tell.

max


Max,

Thank you very much for allowing The Trading Zoo and Blue Falcon Traders to use your review for marketing purposes. That is very generous of you.
Please make sure that max is given due credit (if he wants it) when the reviews are used for marketing these services.
Well at this point I can only draw one conclusion...I know max isn't ignoring me by the response below but he sure seems very selective about what he replies to and hasn't anwered any questions....HMMM...a common theme between AHK....interesting...now lets not go for the "I sacrificed my time for this forum routine..." why don't you address the questions....? simple stuff and it would help others even more than you have
quote:
Originally posted by max


bruce what the hell gives you the right to threadjack this. dont you have any respect for the good things people do for the benefit of everyone. take your petty vendetta against ahk somewhere else. i didn't do this for you to continue your silly games. is that clear?

quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Please make sure that max is given due credit (if he wants it) when the reviews are used for marketing these services.


thanks dt but im not looking for any credit. maybe more folks will be drawn to your forum. you deserve alot of credit for providing the outlet for me to do this and i appreciate that.

max
You're welcome max and thanks again for doing all of that work.
I received 2 emails from max. Today's email asked me to post yesterday's email here.
quote:
hey dt. i'm not pleased with Bruce's so-called contributions to the review thread. I'm sensing a lot of hostility from him just like when i first came on the forum. his last set of questions have no bearing on the services. what difference does it make how i listened to both rooms? think hes trying to make my credibility an issue and i see where hes going with this thing. I'm a grown man not a child an i call em as i see em. looks like he wants to make the entire focus of the forum this tiff he has with ahk and that doesn't help anyone. so i'm not going to engage him. i think he will start to shoot holes in everything i write picking it apart word by word and putting me on the defensive. so i'm only going to respond to emails from members if they have any questions about the trials. you can do with this email as you see fit.

keep up the great work.

(An aside: I have problems with spam and as such I often don't get emails. For example, I got Max's email today but never got his email yesterday so had to hunt for it in my spam folder.)
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.