zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

I received 2 emails from max. Today's email asked me to post yesterday's email here.
quote:
hey dt. i'm not pleased with Bruce's so-called contributions to the review thread. I'm sensing a lot of hostility from him just like when i first came on the forum. his last set of questions have no bearing on the services. what difference does it make how i listened to both rooms? think hes trying to make my credibility an issue and i see where hes going with this thing. I'm a grown man not a child an i call em as i see em. looks like he wants to make the entire focus of the forum this tiff he has with ahk and that doesn't help anyone. so i'm not going to engage him. i think he will start to shoot holes in everything i write picking it apart word by word and putting me on the defensive. so i'm only going to respond to emails from members if they have any questions about the trials. you can do with this email as you see fit.

keep up the great work.

(An aside: I have problems with spam and as such I often don't get emails. For example, I got Max's email today but never got his email yesterday so had to hunt for it in my spam folder.)

Truth be told.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Likewise, I couldn't imagine anyone who would have a naysayer like you in their room. You would poison it for everyone with your negativity that you've continually demonstrated in the forum. And at the pace you're on now, the only people here to listen to you will be the moderators and yourself. You're a one man wrecking crew for this forum, ruining the experience for all others. Good work.

Well how convenient for you Aaron....another opportunity to try and discredit me....and what a surprise..not a word from Max protesting the fact that YOU are trying to Thread - Jack here, like he accussed me of...

Let me make it perfectly clear that I have thought from the early stages on the Trading Zoo thread that AHK and Max are connected.

I like the way Max came out to support AHK in the BruceM Challenge thread and now AHK is here to support Max...nice work guys...

I guess since AHK can't disprove the allegations made from me and can't supply those statements for any trades then his only option is to try and discredit the person making the allegations. And he is trying once again to do it here on this thread.But lets get back to Max...

I was really hoping he would have answered my questions and responded with something like "well, I'm signed up for 4 more trials and I'll give it another two months and then make my decision" instead he has granted permission to use his results to advertise and AHK has wasted no time posting on another forum a link to this thread....how convenient. And now Max won't answer questions in the same fashion as AHK......

I gave Max some time to respond. I asked him how could he sit in both rooms and have all that noise coming out his speakers at once.especially during the prime trading periods....the answer that I have come up with is that he couldn't and didn't.....Below is a screen capture ( one of many ) of the Blue Falcon trading room...Max went by the nickname MAXLIU...IN paltalk a little clock appears to the left of your name when you have the presenter MUTED.....( look at the bottom right for his name).So here we are at 9:44 in a trial that Max is evaluating and he's not even listening...but why should he since he's connected with AHK....These are my opinions...you draw your own...Coming up with excuses after I present this evidence is not very effective. It would have been better to address this when I originally asked......

OK I'll leave my trade setups in the Pitbull threads for you folks to poke holes in, if you can. We'll leave this stuff here unless the moderator decides it belongs somewhere else...

I will not entertain any excuses regarding this issue. I stand by my convictions and will not waste much time debating this....the reader can come up with their own conclusion.....

Bruce

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Turns out max's predictions were on target--you were trying to discredit him and to prove your paranoid conspiracy theory. Anyone who has anything negative to say about you receives your deep seated hatred and wrath. Makes sense that your handle on elitetrader.com is pitbulltrader (as well as the name you gave that beloved setup that you keep reminding us of every chance you get) because that's exactly what you are--a viscious dog that bites and claws innocent people.

Only a weasel would attack someone who's no longer here to defend himself.

You selectively picked that one screenshot with the mute on. But guess what? You've been trumped again. Max specifically wrote in his review "after 3 days i found this hard sell irritating and reached for the mute button."

Show us your screenshot from the Zoo and let's see if Max is in there? Or did you conveniently forget to capture those?

Don't quit your day job of flushing money your wife's hard earned money down the toilet in an attempt to be a trader because you'll never make it as a detective. Try dog catcher instead.
he's still here...did he say he wasn't reading posts? How do you know he isn't here..? There you go with My wife again.....Wow...such a low class vendor......thanks for defending him....lol ...Think what you want.... I cetainly didn't say that my screen shot was fact...I said it was my opinion and conclusions..the same way Max is entitled to his and even you....OPEN YOUR EYES........now to what is fact...

You have lied to this forum - fact

You cannot prove that you took any trades and didn't provide any statements even though we asked many times. FACT

You are so caught up in trying to beat me down you don't even realize what damage you are doing to the Zoo anymore. Did you really think your expainations regarding statements looked good in the forums eyes...? You gotta be kidding me....What a "wimpy" way to back down.....amazing..I know you will do anything to try and get even with me Aaron...after all you have made the zoo look so bad here.....Just look at the responses at Elite.....I think someone posted that the Zoo's website should be "Snaketrader.com" so keep up the good work ..and you keep trying to hold Max as a "god" I'm entitled to my opinions....Game, Set and Match.....

TO any potential purchaser of either service

Get At LEAST 6 MONTHS of real time trading statements - NOTHING LESS

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Only a weasel would attack someone who's no longer here to defend himself.

Don't quit your day job of flushing money your wife's hard earned money down the toilet in an attempt to be a trader because you'll never make it as a detective. Try dog catcher instead.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BruceM

Since I am the one who won't let the Zoo "off the hook" I will do my best to tone it down and I apologize if I have wasted anyones time or the bandwidth of this fine forum.

Bruce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's another promise he's broken. I've stop counting how many times he's done that. In fact, he's turned it up real loud. Look how much bandwidth he sucked up just on his last post.

Tells you his apologies and word as a man aren't worth jack. But we all knew that already, unfortunately. He might as well just spit in daytrading's face. "Fine forum" indeed. The only thing he cares about is hearing himself talk regardless if it's at everyone elses expense.

Once a weasel always a weasel.

Well this thread is done for me too....bring up my wife like Aaron from the trading Zoo does if you want my attention.....Thanks Guy for straightening out the bandwidth issue that Aaron has been throwing around so much...I appreciate your unbiased approach here....so let me "waste" to quote Aaron a bit more....

TO any potential purchaser of a service or trading method

Get At LEAST 6 MONTHS of real time trading statements - NOTHING LESS FROM AT LEAST TWO CUSTOMERS AND THE GURU THEMSELVES

I trade in peace!

Bruce
Let's hope Max does read that and return to his thread knowing he will be able to contribute in peace and be appreciated for his quality work. The guy was far and away one of the top contributors to the forum in the short time he ws here.
This message shouldn't get lost because of the bold face spam above:

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

pt, you have done everyone a service by posting those links.

In that regard, I'm pleased to report that the statements people receive directly from my broker will be actual, not hypothetical, trades that I took in real time.

High 5 for the good guys!

These statements are for people who have spoken to me before taking a trial at the Zoo and are seriously considering joining.

Thank you all and have a successful trading day!
So the trade you posted that you took on Jan 2nd will be on those statements?
Possibly.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.