zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
I, too, have completed my trial week and signed up. It was because of your good work, Max, that I investigated Trading Zoo. Thanks!

I also spoke with AHK. He was forthright, timely, and pleasant in responding to my questions.

I have found the trading room to be professional, the mentor accessible and good natured, and the trades profitable.
Did your due Dilligence involve rewiewing trading statements? It seems your due dillegence matches exactly what AHK is espousing on another thread.....HMMM..very interesting......Will you be doing referals too? What did they say when you confronted them with the fact that they try to establish a position and try to ride it the whole day yet all your results demonstrate such small targets and none where held for the entire day?

This is laughable.....And why was AHK defending your previous trial and telling us that you where using the MUTE button on Blue Faclon AFTER 3 days of listening? Any answers or is this the AHK school ofsales..?

Bruce
Bruce,

You are an amazing jerk with a big mouth who likes to hear himself talk. You single-handedly do more to discourage participation in this forum than any other member.

I am not affiliated with AHK in any way, nor am I compensated in any way by any vendor of any type.

You are a pompous ass. Eat s--t and die.
you are obviously just the type of person that will fit in perfectly with your vendor of choice...just come out of the woodwork....how convenient.....too funny for words...stll no answers.....no surprise...nice language.....lol ..I hope you get what you deserve
quote:
Originally posted by goodword

Bruce,

You are an amazing jerk with a big mouth who likes to hear himself talk. You single-handedly do more to discourage participation in this forum than any other member.

I am not affiliated with AHK in any way, nor am I compensated in any way by any vendor of any type.

You are a pompous ass. Eat s--t and die.

In a thread like this you will find that people fall into 2 camps when examining favorable comments about a trading system. There will be the sceptics that think that the person is a shill. There will be the believers that will for some reason just assume that what they are reading is true.

So how do we know if goodword is a shill? How do we know if max is a shill? The answer is that we do not.

If we are rich we can go ahead and pay the money and try the system. If it turns out to be a scam then it does not matter that we lost the money because we are rich. Perhaps our lawyers can recover the money.

If the cost of the course is significant to us then we might want to make sure that the results are real. How can we make sure about that? We can do that by examining the trading statements from people who are trading the system.

Max and goodword appear to be good people. Will they help us further? Will they come back and show us trading statements? They do not need to show us statements because they have nothing to prove. They will be doing all of us a great favor by doing so. If they want to keep their statements private then will they let day trader phone their brokers as someone suggested in another thread? I know that they do not need to do any of this but as I said - they would be doing everyone a huge favor.
Max sure has researched a lot of vendors..lol..what was it three or just two..? No surprise the Zoo is the one....Just confrims my suspitions and the fact he can't answer the questions leaves no doubts....out of the hundreds of vendors he has settled on the Zoo.....Are we really supposed to beleive all this and now we have the other shill popping up....fun stuff

Carry On

Bruce
I think you will get the same response that we got from AHK ..the song and dance...The zoo could easily just put all this to rest by posting the statements that Max witnessed from the last two trials yet they have not...and probably never will. This is all part of a plan to generate interest in the Zoo in my opinion .
The lack of follow through and inability of one of their representatives to follow through hasn't helped much....They just keep getting caught up here and in other threads. This is another form of credibility ( or lack of) that should be taken into account....
Perahps they'll surprise me..Perhaps Max will Explain why he was MUTING a trial after 3 days..in the early morning trade..prime time?
I doubt it!
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

Max and goodword appear to be good people. Will they help us further? Will they come back and show us trading statements? They do not need to show us statements because they have nothing to prove. They will be doing all of us a great favor by doing so. If they want to keep their statements private then will they let day trader phone their brokers as someone suggested in another thread? I know that they do not need to do any of this but as I said - they would be doing everyone a huge favor.

Gheesh Goodword...are you following AHK and his threads around intentionally? So far to this date all your posts are right near his....I guess you really love the Zoo that you need to detract from the other vendors too....
You are right money we don't but the fact that Goodword just joined the forum today and is promoting the Zoo, HE'S following ahk POSTS AND THREADS and using foul language with me makes me wonder.....That kind of language to me is unacceptable and not the sign of a classy person NO MATTER WHAT HE IS

THE QUESTIONS ALL REMAIN UNASWERED....
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

So how do we know if goodword is a shill? How do we know if max is a shill? The answer is that we do not.

Here we go again ladies and gentlemen. Another broken promise by BruceM. A mere 10 days ago he wrote in this thread "Well this thread is done for me too..." and proceeded to post the boldest typeface he could find to remind all of us to get our statements as is they were flu shots. He closed that post with "I trade in peace."

Well, this certainly shows there is no peace for the wicked (and unfortunately, for those of us who care to enjoy the platform this forum affords us).

Give a man enough rope and for sure he'll hang himself.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.