zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
quote:
Originally posted by max

well trial #2 is over and so is my due diligence.

during the week i spoke with many members of the zoo as well as the guru. both told me the setups were quite easy to learn and dont take a long time to master. successful tape reading would take more time to learn and be sort of like on the job training.

every member i spoke with was making anywhere from 5 to 25 points/week/contract. members were generous with their time and candid in answering my questions. i spoke to newbies and some who were there when the door first opened.

i really am impressed with the zoo. so much so that i am going to become a member.

Max,

Wow, what a surprise!

Congratulations and welcome to the zoo family! For someone who's never traded before, you couldn't have made a better decision. With a clear mind and no prior trading baggage, I'm certain you'll be very successful.

I look forward to finally meeting and speaking with you in the room.
Well AHk, as soon as another post was made regarding my wife then "You got my attention" this invited me back in..It gave me the green light, but then again you aren't very good with the finer details..so you would have missed that..lol..but you keep on at it.....

Seems like you are being a real "nice guy" to other people on other threads now too...No such thing as bad publicity..I get it..I just like catching you in lies and inaccuracies like Max and his 3rd day before he Muted the Blue Falcon folks...that is a lie and untrue...Max can't defend that ....can you? C'mon now...what kind of response do you have..? More questions or avoidance tactics I suppose.....
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Well this thread is done for me too....bring up my wife like Aaron from the trading Zoo does if you want my attention.....

Sorry Aaron I think you may be the only one that is writing that Max's choice is a surprise....most knew this was coming just like your zoo advertisement.....lol..this is fun..I enjoy this...
quote:

No surprise the Zoo is the one....Just confrims my suspitions and the fact he can't answer the questions leaves no doubts....out of the hundreds of vendors he has settled on the Zoo.....Are we really supposed to beleive all this and now we have the other shill popping up....fun stuff

Carry On

Bruce

Why didn't you Congratulate Goodword? After all he signed up too...Gee I wonder why...I guess you don't want to pat yourself on the back too much...lol......You guys make me laugh...really making my day even more enjoyable...fun stuff..bustin you down...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Wow, what a surprise!

Congratulations and welcome to the zoo family!

quote:

Well AHk, as soon as another post was made regarding my wife then "You got my attention" this invited me back in..It gave me the green light, but then again you aren't very good with the finer details..so you would have missed that..lol..but you keep on at it.....

Seems like you are being a real "nice guy" to other people on other threads now too...No such thing as bad publicity..I get it..I just like catching you in lies and inaccuracies like Max and his 3rd day before he Muted the Blue Falcon folks...that is a lie and untrue...Max can't defend that ....can you? C'mon now...what kind of response do you have..? More questions or avoidance tactics I suppose.....
quote:

Well this thread is done for me too....bring up my wife like Aaron from the trading Zoo does if you want my attention.....

Bruce,

I'm of the opinion you would score very low on the Wechsler-Bellevue Adult Intelligence Test.

Here is exactly what Max wrote in his review and you can go back yourself and have someone read it for you.

quote:
Originally posted by max

falcon day traders

1. room atmosphere—recognizing this was a trial it should come as no surprise that people were cordial and upbeat. the room seemed relaxed and comfortable. existing members were actively touting the virtues of the guru in an effort to persuade the visitors to join. the guru was heavily pushing the system on a daily basis spending as much time marketing as discussing trading and his methods. after 3 days i found this hard sell irritating and reached for the mute button. there was no projection of a desktop, just the room dialogue.none other than paltalk.

Trumped again (as usual)
An apology from the zoo basher is in order here, but I've learned to have empathy and forgive the mentally challenged.

Hope you all had a wonderful trading week and good luck next week.
quote:

Why didn't you Congratulate Goodword? After all he signed up too...Gee I wonder why...I guess you don't want to pat yourself on the back too much...lol......You guys make me laugh...really making my day even more enjoyable...fun stuff..bustin you down...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Wow, what a surprise!

Congratulations and welcome to the zoo family!

Goodwind acknowledged Max's review as the catalyst for his decision check out the Zoo. And although he and I spoke, I can't take credit for guru, his methods, and expert trading which is why Goodwind joined. But thanks for thinking of me anyway.
Well it looks like the mouse has taken the cheese again..It's time to close the case and prove what liars they are. When AHK first re-posted the 3rd day mute item from max I was willing to let it go and give Max or AHK a chance to explain themselves. Naturally no explaination ever came...so thanks for helping me prove that Max is a liar too AHK...so here we go..(AHK you play with fire you will get burned...so enjoy the flames!! It is you that have been trumped again. You need a new Zoo repair strategy.)

I orignally posted a screen shot of Max in the blue Falcon room with his Mute button on. This means you can't hear the moderator. You can go back and read page three of this thread and see the screen shot. AHK is making claims based on a post from Max that he was Muting from the 3rd day on ....Ok this is good now....You will notice the screen shot from page 3 has the following:

The name of the File is MAXGONE.PNG
It is 39.6 KB

That screen shot was created on Tuesday January 9th at 9:45 in the morning. So why does Max have the Blue Falcon room on mute on the SECOND MORNING of the trial? Too late for you Zoo clowns to answer, you had your chance..thanks Aaron...What a knucklehead. You are done and wrong again...start dancing.

Here is screen shot which shows the properties of that file. I have cut off the right side as it displays my Wifes name and I don't trust these folks from the Zoo, but will gladly supply a moderator the complete file information if needed. Notice the file name and size and creation date in the screen capture. It matches the one on page 3 of this thread.
MaxGone
39.5 KB ( the moderator can confirm what small size fraction gets added on when you upload here)
January 9th creation date

Click image for original size
AHKwrong

I think they ran a scam. This is just another lie. This is my opinion you guys and gals can draw your own from this data. It basically shows that Max had the room muted on the second morning and not the 3rd as claimed by both Max and AHK...How can you evaluate a room if you don't actually sit in there and listen.........Get statements....nothing less especially from liars... It is my opinion based on many observations including this that they are flat out liars here to scam. Get those statements from this and any vendor. You can see the lengths they will go to get another sucker in. I gave them many chances to clear this up and none came forward...now we know why...All we ever get from AHK on this forum is excuses....He's a two-bit hustler to me and always will be..CASE CLOSED!!!!

Bruce

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Here is exactly what Max wrote in his review and you can go back yourself and have someone read it for you.

quote:
Originally posted by max

falcon day traders

1. room atmosphere—recognizing this was a trial it should come as no surprise that people were cordial and upbeat. the room seemed relaxed and comfortable. existing members were actively touting the virtues of the guru in an effort to persuade the visitors to join. the guru was heavily pushing the system on a daily basis spending as much time marketing as discussing trading and his methods. after 3 days i found this hard sell irritating and reached for the mute button. there was no projection of a desktop, just the room dialogue.none other than paltalk.

Trumped again (as usual)

I beleive we will wait for either you or Max to admit that you lied...once again.......You are burned..thanks for giving me that opportunity...just put your head in another noose...lol
You are a con man. Thanks for providing the setup. Are you out to destroy the Zoo? Lots of fun....especially when the con man gets a dose of his own medicine. Get out those dancing shoes

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

An apology from the zoo basher is in order here, but I've learned to have empathy and forgive the mentally challenged.

Hope you all had a wonderful trading week and good luck next week.

Seems like your talking to yourself again....and you and/or Guru haven't been able to prove anything on this forum ever...where I present evidence of your continued lies...hard facts...indisputable, where everything you write cannot be backed up..you are a joke.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
[quote][i]Originally posted by ahk

W

And although he and I spoke, I can't take credit for guru, his methods, and expert trading which is why Goodwind joined. But thanks for thinking of me anyway.

I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.