Trade the Bars Not the Stars

http://www.tradethebarsnotthestars.com

I'm opening this one up as a free-for-all. I'll chime in later.
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz......
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

It is easy to see why this system will not work. All you have to do is read the parts in red.

I truly believe that I've found the absolute best way to become consistently successful while at the same time eliminating guesswork.

Its my firm belief that any method of trading needs to have its primary focus on price charts, and that trading with a dependence upon indicators is about as reliable as trying to pick the winning numbers in the lottery. Seriously, the quicker you stop relying on technical indicators, the quicker you'll achieve profitability.

Look at the parts that I marked in italic and bold. This guy "believes" that his system will work. He obviously has not tested it.
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

It is easy to see why this system will not work. All you have to do is read the parts in red.

I truly believe that I've found the absolute best way to become consistently successful while at the same time eliminating guesswork.

Its my firm belief that any method of trading needs to have its primary focus on price charts, and that trading with a dependence upon indicators is about as reliable as trying to pick the winning numbers in the lottery. Seriously, the quicker you stop relying on technical indicators, the quicker you'll achieve profitability.

Look at the parts that I marked in italic and bold. This guy "believes" that his system will work. He obviously has not tested it.

http://www.tradethebarsnotthestars.com/Results.htm

This is a classic case where results need to be proven since they are published; and if they can't, then the only purpose served if to hook the customer. I requested backup, real or hypothetical, for the these numbers and did not receive a reply.
Traders were asking the same on this forum about your results but you could not provide them with backup...? I am confused!
quote:

Traders were asking the same on this forum about your results but you could not provide them with backup...? I am confused!

You are indeed confused. I don't have a Website let alone one with my results on it.

I am talking about the claims that you made on this forum. You did not provide traders with the backup they were asking for.
quote:

I am talking about the claims that you made on this forum. You did not provide traders with the backup they were asking for.

I'm sorry, but we've been through this before ad nauseum. Let's try to keep this thread on topic. Thank you.
I am keeping it on topic. You brought this up earlier in the thread. You stated "I requested backup, real or hypothetical, for the these numbers and did not receive a reply" and I am continuing this thread that you started and I am asking why you could not provide the same backup that you demanded from these people.
quote:

I am keeping it on topic. You brought this up earlier in the thread. You stated "I requested backup, real or hypothetical, for the these numbers and did not receive a reply" and I am continuing this thread that you started and I am asking why you could not provide the same backup that you demanded from these people.

I'm not operating a trading service.

Sorry you got taken. This is a perfect example of a useless money back guarantee. It seems these vendors ALWAYS find a reason not to refund your money...they come up with some excuse and try to blame the customer...
quote:
Originally posted by Avid

This is a guy who did not honor his 'money back guarantee' in any way. After showing him printscreens of my failed trades, he downright refused to refund my money, telling me that I 'jumped the gun' on the trades. This was almost imposible to do, becuase his method is purely objective, there was no discretion left to interpretation.