What would you do?

Imagine the following situation: You have toiled many years in the markets, generally as a net loser. Then your hard work starts to pay off. You discover 3 setups that, after significant backtesting, produce a 84% win rate defined as hitting at least a 2 point profit before hitting a 5 tick stopout. You then go from sim trading to real money and discover the setups confirm your backtesting for a couple of years with no glitches. You have many friends who also trade the markets with mixed results at best. Most are frustrated losers. Meanwhile, you are working the edge of the setups and maximizing the probabilities getting to the point where you can finally make a decent living and support your family comfortably by trading full-time. Your lifetime ambition has finally arrived. You are no longer beholden to the daily grind of the average person who has to answer to a boss. You feel your days and nights are one with God's own light.

Now, what would you do?

1. Write a book about these setups.
2. Give seminars to teach these setups for a fixed fee.
3. Create a Web based chat room and trading service for a fixed fee.
4. Share these setups with the trading community at mypivots.com.
5. Trade and not tell a soul what you discovered.
6. None of the above.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Before this gets carried away and another thread gets threadjacked can I suggest that if you want to continue guessing who mahavishnu is you create a thread called something like "Who is mahavishnu?" and post it in the Trader's Lounge section.

No thank you and you are right please delete my posts
If the Lord has shown you the light then you must spread it among your flock.............
mahavishnu: You started this thread in the Trading Strategies and Steups part of the forum which lead me to believe that you were going to discuss a strategy or setup. Do you have a setup that has proved profitable over time that you are going to share with us? Are you a profitable trader?
Your point is well taken. This thread should be moved to Traders Lounge.

I'm more of a tape reader than chart setup trader, but I'll think about whether any of the few that I use will be beneficial to the forum before posting. I am currently a profitable trader.
Perhaps you can explain to us how you read the tape to gain an edge? What exactly does "tape reader" mean? I have never understood that.

I went off and created a new thread to discuss this:
http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1461
My choice is #5.

I would present my findings to a well-capitalized hedge fund that specializes in futures trading and agree to a profit sharing arrangement. This eliminates all the risk and emotion from trading myself and still have a shot at making money.