kane forum

i thought i would post a few charts from my work at the kane forum.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Looking at these brings back memories from the psychedelic era. It's fatiguing enough to watch a couple of monitors all day let alone with all this garbage on them.

Newbies and amatuers: Don't believe any of this will help you succeed in trading. This stuff does more harm than good.

T Rex
T-Rex - you have yet to provide us with any proof that you know what you are talking about. You have yet to even use a trading term in this forum. For all we know you are just a vendor trying to sell trading courses so you would say something like this.
elite trader:

Thank you for that very warm welcome to the forum. I would never had come here had it not been for DayWalker making a wrong turn. I'll stick around until I'm ready to leave or get locked out, whichever comes first. Probably be the former.

You worry about vendors and cons and yet condone this chart alchemy leading newbies to believe it works, when I'd bet bottom dollar you don't believe it yourself. These indicator system gurus in my opinion are engaging in a con of their own.

T Rex
I have never used any of these patterns so I cannot say if they work or not. One thing that I have noticed it that you have yet to mention a thing about trading. Hang on - I have an idea - I will start a thread so that you can give us some clues about how a master trader (yourself if DayWalker is not lying) trades. I am sure that you can say something that would provide us with some light.