Here is the problem T-Rex!!

I beleive that it's the little subtle comments too that get you in trouble T-Rex. Perhaps they are unintentional, but as one who has posted setups that do work I find your comment below insulting. These are cut and paste from another converstaion you are having with Pt_ emini and I didn't want to thread-jack that as I beleive he contributes a lot of valuable stuff.

Now if you came onto this forum and said " hey BruceM, that doesn't work and here is why it doesn't work" or said "Hey, Charts and all this B.S you are taught don't work but here are a few ideas that may work if you study them" then I beleive you would have been " received " differently. You just seem to be trying to pull information out of others without offering up anything helpful.

This comment below belittles the work and time that I have put into the setups I post. As I donot take credit for them and offer them up for anyone to study further. Altough it is just your opinion you can POSSIBLY see how this might be offensive.Also, to generalize that people aren't welcome here is untrue. I beleive it's how one presents themselves and the "tone" they bring to their posts that affects the response they recieve.

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by T Rex

You and I both know having a true edge is like owning a goose that lays golden eggs and people don't give those away for the benefit of their fellow men despite what they say to the contrary. [/b]

Moderator: This thread is addressed directly to me and since I will not be replying to the author, I ask you to consider locking it.

T Rex
Why would you reply? I didn't ask for one. I am merely bringing this to peoples attention so they understand that what and how you type affects your responses.....

So why would you make this generous offer to me ( cut in below)?......I have blocked out your name as it is not necessary to publish this. You could have contacted me in private. Now don't you see the contradiction here...?

On one hand you basically say that anyone with an edge would be foolish to disclose it ( in your converstion with Pt-emini) but yet you are willing to give me of all people an opportunity to learn a 90% trade from you.....This is obvious self promotion on your part and do you really think anyone beleives you would have actually disclosed this to a person ( me) who posts winning trade setups on this forum. Ok, maybe your just a funny guy....I request that the thread stay open so you can be made aware of the possible reasons that you have felt hostility towards you. You need to understand that what you type and how you type it affects the response you get.
quote:

Okay BruceM: I read you have a young family and I'll go against my feelings for this one time in the name of compassion for my fellow man.

Occasionally, during the trading day, I have skype on. my name is XXXXXTrader. look me up if you care and I'll share this 90% winning setup with you for your eyes only. Best after 4:00 EST.

T Rex

quote:

Moderator: This thread is addressed directly to me and since I will not be replying to the author, I ask you to consider locking it.

T Rex

It should also be noted that posting your yahoo Id and your Skype address COULD be viewed by some as a " no-no" especially if you've been here for a week or so... I wonder how many posts have emails and Skype ID's embedded within the body of a reply on this forum? I would imagine very few out of the thousands of posts here....sets off a red light whether you are a vendor or not....I guess all of this is ok If you can handle the response it brings back to you but if you find yourself quitting the forum only to return multiple times then I think you need to think a bit more before you reply.

Bruce