ShadowTraders

Has anyone purchased their course or had any experience with them, good or bad, for real, legit? Thanks.
just an fyi, I visited with someone in a trading room who seemed to have some first-hand knowledge of this group and he advised to stay away from them, bad news, scam....
I wonder if anybody's catalogged (or attempted to catalog) all the trading systems that you can buy on the web? How many do you think are out there?
I counted them all up, DT, it's 27 zillion :-)
That's less than I thought
I did a webex session with the lady that does this course and they are (at least in the webex session) looking for a few ticks with massive contracts. When I asked what she does if it goes against her...her response was that it doesn't (in a nutshell). Their indicator is so good that it will always get them a few ticks...supposedly.

Definitely not a system I'm comfortable paying for. :)
I have attended her webinars also and subq asked a question they don't like to answer. I have done the same. They go for 1 or 2 ticks with 20 or 30 contracts and use a 1 or 1-1/2 point stop. They once mentioned that one of their promoters had 20 wins and 5 losses one day (or numbers similar) and they were bragging. I pointed out the mathematical problem with their targets and stop loss - getting hit with a stop loss of 1-1/2 points and 30 contracts will take many 1 or 2 tick winners in a row to make up for it, not to mention the commissions hit on that many contracts. They did not respond and ignored me. You best hope you don't get a stop loss or have real deep pockets.
I would have to say that i am one of the fortunate ones that i didnt spend a ton of money on all the programs on the web on trading futures. when i came across Shadowtraders i attended some of the free webinars and then decided to pay for the course which was a four day very intense course. Lets face it there is NO perfect trading program out there but the software and training that come with Shadowtraders is bar none the best i have ever seen and customer support is great. Bottomline the best investment i have ever made it teaches you how to trade
Hi Bluemarlin,

You mentioned that you were "one of the fortunate ones that ... didn't spend a ton of money on all the programs on the web on trading futures." You then, at some point, chose to pay for the Shadowtraders course and describe it as " ... software and training that come with Shadowtraders is bar none the best I have ever seen."

My question, since you intimated you were fortunate for not delving into all the programs on the web, what is your point of reference then ... since you describe it as "bar none the best you've ever seen?" You're ranking it "best" compared to what?

Please advise. Thanks.

MM

quote:
Originally posted by bluemarlin

I would have to say that i am one of the fortunate ones that i didnt spend a ton of money on all the programs on the web on trading futures. when i came across Shadowtraders i attended some of the free webinars and then decided to pay for the course which was a four day very intense course. Lets face it there is NO perfect trading program out there but the software and training that come with Shadowtraders is bar none the best i have ever seen and customer support is great. Bottomline the best investment i have ever made it teaches you how to trade

Seems like it also teaches you to be a first class shill.

Another great testimonial from a one post wonder.
LOL ... ya gotta watch this vid. I literally was giggling ... not just at the dude's voice ... but at how solid his ongoing analysis and trade calls were. Pure genius. It's like watching 8mm footage of a bigfoot siting and seeing the zipper on the back of the monkey suit. This is a freakin' joke ... but I'll give it four stars for the sheer entertainment value. All ya gotta do is watch the first 2-3 minutes of it. Not too much daylight to burn for something just as insanely funny as a clown juggling weenie dogs. Enjoy!

Yea; EAD!

peace

hedvig