BEST Day Trading Advisory Service?

I've been reading over the forums on here for a few hours now. I'm a new futures trader and looking for an advisory service to trade along side. I think I've narrowed it down to these three that seem to be geared towards futures.

Trade-themarkets.com
Puretick.com
Lbrgroup.com

Have any of you had subscriptions with these services? If so, could you please elaborate. It may help me decide.

Jason
Here is a thread on Trade The Markets.

And here is one on the lbrgroup: Linda Raschke
I thought that we also had discussions on here about Linda Raschke and PureTick but I can't find anything of value at the moment.

I don't have any experience with any of the 3 that you have shortlisted but I have spent many hours (hundreds probably) discussing trading strategies with a couple of traders who are both ex-students of Linda Raschke and whenever discussing her they were positive about their experience in Linda's room. I think that they learned a lot from her.

Whatever path you decide to go down you have to be prepared to spend a lot of time studying the material.
Most trading advisory services are nothing but a bunch of cons men that don't even trade. The only one that I met so far that is honest and I believe he is a trader is Jimmy "JP" but I didn't see market profile works for me.
The replies that discussed The Trading Zone have been moved to a topic that was previously started about that web/system: The Trading Zone
If you want to post anything that is vendor specific then please search for that vendor's topic or start a new topic.
The "BEST Day Trading Service" is a contradiction in terms isn't it?

But if you want to seriously engage in a debate, then the criteria needs to be spelled out and the universe of participants defined before the dialogue can begin. Otherwise, what's the point?

Can the administrator set up a mechanism (like Elite Trader does) to poll readers on let's say the top 3 attributes so we can vote and then tabulate the results and post them?
What criteria/attributes would you vote on?
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

What criteria/attributes would you vote on?

Performance
Ongoing support
Cost/value
My personal favorite is a site that deals with forex and commodities.