Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Thanks so much for this...a quick question...
I'm confused by your annotation for the second es chart, where you say we are NOT missing the third distribution for symmetry. It looks to me as if it is, indeed, missing. So, is that a typo? If so, do you mean to say that the path of least resistance is DOWN? Or am I misunderstanding something quite fundamental? Thanks so much..."
Poster I wrote on that chart. "are we not missing...." in other words I posed a question that it looked like we need eventually to create a 3rd distribution
Sorry AlleyB,

I always need to scroll left and right to view your charts and it gets annoying..
perhaps the moderator has some suggestions for me...I always enjoy the charts when I have the patience though
Bruce, I have the same problem as you. I'm guessing that our screens aren't as wide as alleyb's. Alleb, does all of the chart fit onto your screen without scrolling?

The solution would be to scale down the images if they are over a certain width. That would be tricky to do with the current forum software but probably doable with the next version - but don't know when that's coming out...
re charts. Noted re scale: I will in future try to post something more akin to 1024 x 760