Looking for shorts..

down to 1465 and 1456 this week...perhaps monday.....
trying again with cash market at 1533
this short is closed out at 1518....per cash..I had a reason for this and some charts but will have to post them at a later date..I apologize for this "post and boast" . I really wanted to post something educational to go along with this but it will have to wait
Nice trade Bruce. Thanks for the humility and apology. Your contributions are much appreciated.
Hello Bruce,

Kindly post those charts when you can. I trade emini russell...as all should know...and yes, I watch the ES chart...

But I was lkg for a short and on Er I went short at 823.10..I am waiting for 808 area... Since I expect the mkt to reach some sort of low come 25/26...808 area is a foregone conclusion in my mind and prior to 25/26..we may see 801-797...but 808..should come by...........good luck
bingo......
nice trade pips....I'm looking to get short here at 41.50 in overnight...looking for gap fill...I'll add at 45 if needed...and then target becomes 41.50 first...I think they may need to see whats happing at 36.25 ( target if I don't need to add on at 45)in the day session and I believe we are over extended to upside...
I forgot to mention in my previous post the fact that the futures according to my charts closed at a slight discount to the cash market which in theory would mean that we should see a push towards the previous close if we open higher today.......with that said will probably get a gap and go and I'll be scrambling to cover...this trade as far as the first portion is losing as market is at 42.50.....perhaps they will push out the overnight high to bring in the breakout traders....
I added at 43..I think good odds that 41.50 retest is coming and soon...still adding at 45 even if it pops up...I snapped a 5 minute chart for later but it is really just like the mini singles on the one minute from pitbull posts...trouble is we have triple tops on 5 minute to upside ( triples ) so higher may happen first....
paired at 41.50 and 39.25.....final stop now at 43 with final target at 37...will get charts posted later
filled at 37.25 on the last one but the drawdown on that last contract was unacceptable. Had I been actively able to watch the last contract I probably would have looked to cover in the 38 area as the VA high was there. Chart will follow later
Excellent trading pt and thanks for that great explanation Bruce!