Looking for longs...

In this 1445 area......we have weekly pivot up above.....concern is 9/11 anniversary which may be factored in at these low levels..should at least test 1450 today..and hopefully soon...

Trade with passion!

Bruce
Looking to get long down at 1502 area.....trying to figure out which side of hour range will get broken today...bias is to upside..for me...lots of stops sitting at the 1510 area I think..should get taken out.....
stopped out on runners at 1512.25..charts will follow
looking for longs down here at 1451 even..target is 1460...may have to wait until firday or perhaps this one gonna be the loser
pulling some off at 57 even and pulling up my stop
stopped out on runners at 54.50..this was a trade into the key number of 1450 trade for those looking for the reason behind the trade..
trying again from 53.50...small size as this gets risky and so volatile....that 60 number looks like many are protecting it.so that is still target..concern is downside gap close from monday.....interesting how they traded into 50% of single prints also from monday
took it off at 57.75.....not worth holding this overnight for a measly 2.25 points
READ THIS IF NOTHING AT ALL FROM TODAYS POSTS....

Although I am trying to post these in real time, my first priority is my trades......ok, so the educational part of this is brief...I keep a "window " around the key numbers ( mentally) that sits at 2.5 and 5 point increments above and below a key number...like the 1450 number..I prefer to initiate longs form above the 1450 ( key number) and shorts from below key numbers but since we where coming down from above the 1450 then longs where preferred......had we been rising up from below the 1450 number then shorts would be preferred....

You may recall that yesterday I was looking for shorts from below the 1500 key number..the 1496 - 1497 area (in "LOOKING FOR SHORTS thread).. had lots of confluence with other things but fell into the key number window...

This concept is also applied on the weekly pivot but I haven't confirmed that to be as profitable as these key number zones...

Ok..that wasn't such a short reply after all
Trying a long in the NQ at 2016.25
exited all-out NQ at 2034.25 for +18
we might need to open a new topic here... "looking for a trading range" .... how many times are we going to run into 1470.50 today ?