Wednesday 12-12-07

Wow..futures up 34 points..in overnight.. I'm a lite seller at 1512.50 trying for those stops at 07.50
trailing stop to 13.5

DT i figured out the chart problem on the forum, I can only see the charts if I am logged in, otherwise they are not visible...
price slowly drifting into support levels

trailing stop to 11.0

bit of a long shot, but I am hoping for a break of support and overnight gap fill
support held

exited NQ short at 9.5
way to go pt!!!!!
Could you tell me what specifically you are looking at to determine that the volume is coming back in? Do you use a MA on a certain time frame?
quote:
Originally posted by pt_emini

volume coming back into the markets... trailing stop to 14.5

quote:

DT i figured out the chart problem on the forum, I can only see the charts if I am logged in, otherwise they are not visible...

Thanks for working that out. Hopefully that will get fixed with a new release of the forum software.
Here's a chart of today's action. The horizontal dashed lines are Single Prints.

Click image for original size
ES on 12 Dec 2007. Last day of Dec 2007 contract before rollover and day after day when Fed drops rates quarter point.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Could you tell me what specifically you are looking at to determine that the volume is coming back in? Do you use a MA on a certain time frame?
quote:

Time and Sales
Thanks
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

quote:

Time and Sales