Christmas Eve - Monday 24-Dec-2007

Short from 1503 and 1506.25..looking for 1502.50...will explain later...hour range needs to break still, above key number....two gap and goes in a row? I don't think so.....using the plus 2.5 and plus 4 today....
market trading a bit too slow for my taste this morning... nice double top in the NQ off the open however.

markets close at 1pm today

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year !
Ichi Dragon gave me a Christmas Eve Present prolly cuz I was a good boy :)

[file]ES_3min_Ichi_Dragon_Christmas_Eve_present.jpg,126,,0[/file]
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

Ichi Dragon gave me a Christmas Eve Present prolly cuz I was a good boy :)

And, if you look at a ES 5min chart we had a 'triple' bottom at 1504.5 - 'triples' is courtesy of our good friend BruceM
Merry Xmas everyone!
I got stopped at 1504.75...slight loss here today. Nice trade Gio...Those failed triples become good targets so I'll have my short blinders on come Wednesday...weekly pivot sits below..

I had a feeling i was not going to reach full target today as we had broken a key number (1500) after coming from below by 5 points...at 1505...this is a signal that further upside is due....

Thanks for all the cool charts Gio and the "dragon"\
I hope all have a great holiday season

Bruce
Christmas Eve chart. Trading stopped at 1pm ET.

Click image for original size
Xmas Eve 2007 5-minute chart for ES.
From mid week last week I had a target of 1506-1508....well it came to pass...and more than that which is a good sign.

I resume trading in the New Year...but remember...the big boys have their stooges with directions to exactly as they want and today was a pt.

2008 is going to be a great year....they is going to be a GREAT opportunity to go long and I think I know the month it will happen.......do not let all the bs in the media scare you.

Yes Winter is coming and it is going to get real bad..but we have 3-4 years to make a killing..

Are you on board??..The next 3-4 years are a multi million dollar making situations.......get on board...or be a naysayer, scary cat...the world is ending crap....NOT yet.....yes the mkt will crash big time......but not as YET.

Merry Christmas.

pips2007
I like the way they cleared out all those leftover triples from Mondays session....in the overnight
Hi Pips,

Could you start up a thread for us showing how you trade? I know you trade longer term so that would be a great value. Pt_ emini asked some questions to you on another thread but I can't find it or the answers. I know you don't post charts but perhaps you could give us the levels you are looking to get long or short ahead of time and the targets so we can follow along...thanks..hope your holidays are going well

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by pips2007

From mid week last week I had a target of 1506-1508....well it came to pass...and more than that which is a good sign.

I resume trading in the New Year...but remember...the big boys have their stooges with directions to exactly as they want and today was a pt.

2008 is going to be a great year....they is going to be a GREAT opportunity to go long and I think I know the month it will happen.......do not let all the bs in the media scare you.

Yes Winter is coming and it is going to get real bad..but we have 3-4 years to make a killing..

Are you on board??..The next 3-4 years are a multi million dollar making situations.......get on board...or be a naysayer, scary cat...the world is ending crap....NOT yet.....yes the mkt will crash big time......but not as YET.

Merry Christmas.

pips2007

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I like the way they cleared out all those leftover triples from Mondays session....in the overnight

There's a virgin triple on the overnight at 1507.50 @ 06:10cst ?
ES action today (Boxing Day 2007).

Click image for original size
ES action on 5min chart on Boxing Day 2007.