FELTON TRADING METHOD

Does anyone know about this service
I have spent thousands of dollars with rip-off artists who promised the "Holy Grail' of trading. Roger Felton is not one of these people. He will spend as much time as needed on the phone with students who have problems with his system. He is a teacher, not a trader.

My best advice is to try his free one-week trial, print out his on-line recap of the days trade and compare them to what you have seen during the day. Then make up your own mind.
It seems to me that Felton left Traders International and revised their course by adding fibs and pivots.....I have the original work from the TIMES method and it probably works sometimes.......Caseman: a week free trial is way too short but we don't need to go down that path...
Caseman707

I don't mean to be harsh..but " He is a teacher, not a trader." Then why would I need to learn from him...sounds like a Professor to me.

oh how stupid of me....that is the way to make money teach not trade.
FELTON WAS THE BEST THING TI EVERY HAD. HE HAS HIS OWN VERSION OF THE TI STUFF O/N DIFFERENT MARKETS BUT IT IS TO CONFUSING AND TO MANY CRAZY INDICATORS BEEPING BUZZING AND GOING OFF.
SO TRUE PIPS IF YOUR A GOOD TRADER YOU DONT NEED TO SELL ANYTHING TO MAKE $$$$...YOU TRADE