Thursday 1- 3 -2007

Bruce - here are your triples on the ES 10k

I took some heat on my long but PT Emini's Macd Kiss Theory kept me in the trade

[file]ES_10k.jpg,126,,0[/file]

Short 1460.25 looking for triple target of 1454.50 - stop 1464.00
interesting how now we have triples on upside at 60.75....I don't follow them actively in overnight but hope it works for you...unfilled one minute triples near day session highs also.....good luck Gio..market at 57.50...
Thanks Bruce - I see we have market internals divergence to the ES so if that holds up I might make it to target - but i've scaled out of 1/3 already - so, its a win win trade
I need to get thru all this support but its looking good so far

[file]ES_resist_and_support.jpg,126,,0[/file]
nicely done Gio..now it would be cool if they ran it up from here to take out the ones above....congrats..great trade
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

nicely done Gio..now it would be cool if they ran it up from here to take out the ones above....congrats..great trade

Thanks - now I spose I owe you a virtual beer lmao

oh, we have brucem triples on a 5min at 1458.00

so, if i get price pivots down here i might take a long, maybe or maybe not, cuz im still licking my chops on that awesome trade lol
very cool..perhaps you can describe the market internal divergence YOU like to watch when you have time...luv that stuff...looks like they're trying for those 58's....time running low...perhaps overnight will clean them up
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Thanks - now I spose I owe you a virtual beer lmao

oh, we have brucem triples on a 5min at 1458.00

so, if i get price pivots down here i might take a long, maybe or maybe not, cuz im still licking my chops on that awesome trade lol

un-freakin - beleivable!!! I'm gonna buy the forum a beer...now can they stretch it to the triples at 60.75...that would be impressive if it happened before the close.....all those stops getting cleaned up
Bruce - i use a very simple method to spot for divergences on what i call market internals

I look for divergence of the $ADD to the ES

In this pic you can see that the ES made a new high but not the $ADD

If you go back to my other pic where i showed price pivots you will see that i expected the market to find resist at or near those levels...which turned out to be the HOD

This divergence of the $ADD and ES confirmed that for me and i felt more comfortable in taking a short position...especially since we had your BruceM Triples below

[file]add.jpg,126,,0[/file]

Bruce, I forgot to mention that when we made that HOD it also made an Inverted Dragon :)

C ya at the bell
ES chart for today.

Click image for original size
ES 5min chart for 3 Jan 2008.