Friday 01-04-08

Longs started in overnight at 48 even......52.50 is first target.
triples at 29.75...market at 21.25.....
after getting stopped out on runners at 20 even..I'm going in long again at 1414....perhaps they will rally it into the close to get those triples...this again is a position trade so bigger target initially of 10 points....
I had to lighten up at 1421.75 as this an interesting zone...( original single prints)...I have three left to try and get those triples up above....time running out
Yes Bruce the big drop on Friday told me a lot.

And the clearing out process in the aft confirmed the notion.....classic sign before the move up.

It's coming tomm, or the next day..but should arrive by Jan 9 or 10. Price will tell you 1410 + 20= 1430 reached that. 1410+30=1440 next stop.....and the rest is all gravy. It like a painting...you can draw it any which way you like...Some sell for millions upon million while others are worth $100. But to paint is real simple even a child can do that.

Now If I only knew how to use indicators I could save myself those losses on the drops...but why be greedy.

I think I need gio's help with this indicator stuff...He seems to be real good.

Not working PIPs...what went wrong here?///

1437 came and then down to 1395 as I type.....trying to follow your stuff but a big vague////

Be well

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by pips2007

Yes Bruce the big drop on Friday told me a lot.

And the clearing out process in the aft confirmed the notion.....classic sign before the move up.

It's coming tomm, or the next day..but should arrive by Jan 9 or 10. Price will tell you 1410 + 20= 1430 reached that. 1410+30=1440 next stop.....and the rest is all gravy. It like a painting...you can draw it any which way you like...Some sell for millions upon million while others are worth $100. But to paint is real simple even a child can do that.

Now If I only knew how to use indicators I could save myself those losses on the drops...but why be greedy.

I think I need gio's help with this indicator stuff...He seems to be real good.

Yes Bruce..close but know cigar...well my first targets were met...736.8 and 1436.75 on ES....DeMark...then I go to the weekly. Usually they bounce of the first targets and come to hit or pass the weekly the next day or two..usually.

I was trying to show I easy it is to get 20 or 30 pts a week depending on the range of the previous week. Since it did not take out the high on the upmove in the aft you had a price and time inverse happening...obvious. But the downdraft to such a low area-1393 was envisioned. There always throw me for a loop now and then..lol.

But serioulsy, just going long the last 2 days you could have got 20 pts. And if you a good trader, which, I'm not...you would have got as much going short......no indicators..price and time.

Well if Jan 8/9 was a low area then Jan 13/15 should be a high area...not new high.

1393+50=1443 by Friday Jan 11 assuming 1393 is the low.....lets see...

I have made my pts for the week...but have 2 long from 1 long at 1400 and one at 1397. Lkg for the 1443 target come Friday.

Thanks PIPS!!
oops...the low of 1393 was NOT envisioned...I messed up abvove. Maybe some soother sayer saw it...but not me.
Update on that prediction...I keep getting stopped out at 1 tick profit and back in....but now new low of 1391..ok...any much lower got me thinking....this week the hardest for me in a long time, in terms of direction..I thought we would me up much up by now given last week, but 71 pts down for it to go up same had to go lower..but how much lower is the question.

Yes, its going to turn up a good 40-55 pts but at what price...today should tell I think. So yes I still at lower price of 1393.50 and both at 1 tick profit..1393.75.

If I get stopped out will try again....but depends on price and time