Profit Pivots

Profit Pivots: http://www.profitpivots.com/

Have you heard of them?

Anyone familiar with the services?

thanks
I would be careful
They have had a sister site for several years eminitradingfloor.com
Tried 3 day trial once very boring marginal results.
Believe they compile their numbers after 1st 1/2 hour.
notice the website brags of a trader profitable 35 out of 44 days
not that great
Look at where the Value area highs and lows where for that day they post on their home page........here is a cut and paste...for those who are lazy...

For Thursday, 4 October 2007
	ES	NQ	YM	ER2	ZB	DJIA
VAH 1553.25 2133.50 14088 834.1 112-01 14027
POC 1550.25 2124.50 14054 831.7 111-21 14011
VAL 1547.25 2120.50 14036 828.9 111-17 13969

You can get this stuff for free on mypivots...why spend 2 grand??
Thanks Bruce! When I looked at their web site earlier I immediately thought that they were using Market Profile value areas but I was too lazy to go and check the historic numbers - very happy to see that you weren't that lazy.
Trading videos for trading Profit Pivots All Secrets Explained

http://www.profitpivots.com/TrainingVideos.aspx
Trader 100 - are you associated with Profit Pivots in any way?
@ day trading

no I am not associated with Profit Pivots
was trader 100 previously falcon trader? when i hear the word secret and trading i run for the hills...

who runs this new service and what is his background? thanks sue
I have to agree that I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling from this web site. It has all the signs of a scam.

I'm wondering if anyone's compiled a list of rules to spot a scam site. Sue, I like your "secret and trading", that's a good start.
I run Profit Pivots and was told of this post and wanted to invite questions. Happy to answer anything you wish. Not interested in going to war in a forum so be polite and logical and I will help you any way I can.
I have 'trialed' this room over 15 times (about 40 trading days). Trialed from as early as late '06 to as recent as May '08.

It is very very precise and super risk control.

Profitable and consistent with superior moderation by DB.

I don't have the money to trade--so that is why I didn't purchase.

Regards,

[email protected]
quote:
Originally posted by DBProfitPivots

I run Profit Pivots and was told of this post and wanted to invite questions. Happy to answer anything you wish. Not interested in going to war in a forum so be polite and logical and I will help you any way I can.

Welcome to the forum DBProfitPivots. sue1jeff asked the question "who runs this new service and what is his background?"

Perhaps you can give us your bio...?