A question for futures traders

I am curious to find out if anyone else thinks this could be a help to their trading.

My premise is that the market has 3 major groups of participants- Institutions, retail and speculators. The institutions are the biggest participants and move the market the most. Retail participants are the 2nd largest group and also are important to major moves. Speculators are traders like us that are trying to make money off the moves of the other two groups.

So, knowing what the institutions and retail people are can definitely be an advantage.

I think I have found a way to determine what the other 2 groups are doing in real time- I wonder if others think this would be helpful to their trading?

If this makes sense to others, my thought is to open room and share this info with others real time. This would not be for "newbies". It would be more for those that have a trading method and would like to increase their profitability. I'm not interested in calling trades but to provide, what I think is the "missing link" to profitable trading. This would not be an altruistic endeavor, if I can share it successfully with others I would end up charging for the service.

I am asking in this forum because I think the participants here act in a more professional and serious manner than most of the other trading forums. (Please don't prove me wrong)
quote:
Originally posted by TI Anon

...I thought the first step would be to first see if anyone was even interested in this concept.

I think that a number of people would be interested in this concept but of greater concern to traders is "am I wasting my time with another baseless claim?"

Anybody can turn up on a forum and say "come and waste your time in my demo room." Very few people (in fact none) turn up and say "here are my audited results, are you interested in a demo of..."
am I wasting my time with another baseless claim?
What is the best way to to fined out what the rest of the trading world is doing? ask a question on a forum, about an idea that don't work,,,,,,and that is my opinion.
day trading: How do I sell short the ES?
Ben
@Ben: Your trading platform will have the option to either buy or sell. To short, you sell to open a position.
I'm not sure if I'm expected to respond to any of this. I apologize for mentioning anything about a win/loss ratio, I was just trying to respond to day trading's question.
I was curious to find out if other traders would see the value in the information I was offering -not a trading method, not a trade calling service and not the holy grail. Just, very important information, in my opinion, that does not exist in any other place-at least for the "little guy"; that I believe can help anyone's win /loss ratio regardless of method. It only makes sense to me if I take my entries, whatever they are, when the major market moving forces are with me that my winning ratio has to improve. I might be wrong but that's my thought.

quote:

I'm not sure if I'm expected to respond to any of this. I apologize for mentioning anything about a win/loss ratio, I was just trying to respond to day trading's question.
I was curious to find out if other traders would see the value in the information I was offering -not a trading method, not a trade calling service and not the holy grail. Just, very important information, in my opinion, that does not exist in any other place-at least for the "little guy"; that I believe can help anyone's win /loss ratio regardless of method. It only makes sense to me if I take my entries, whatever they are, when the major market moving forces are with me that my winning ratio has to improve. I might be wrong but that's my thought.

I'm a lurker who just came out. If you're not asking for cash compensation, then sure, the entire forum is interested; but since you said it wasn't free, we want to see some evidence that you know what your talkng about and not just trying to make a quick buck.

Is that clear?

I asked if anyone thought this info would be helpful, no answers. I wanted to let people know my ultimate intentions would be for a paid service, not wanting to dupe anyone into something they would have to ultimately pay for in some way. I offered a free room test it, no takers.

No answers, no takers , no problem!!!

Is that clear?
quote:

I asked if anyone thought this info would be helpful, no answers. I wanted to let people know my ultimate intentions would be for a paid service, not wanting to dupe anyone into something they would have to ultimately pay for in some way. I offered a free room test it, no takers.

No answers, no takers , no problem!!!

Is that clear?

Crysal clear. Although I can't speak for the community, I'm sure quite a few us are interested in a free room to test your discovery. That's a riskless proposition and actually the proper way for you to go about this.
Before I ever spend another dime on a "system" the provider is going to have to show me his itemized brokerage statement, let me see his platform while he trades live(HotComm, etc.)and proactively call out trades. I don't have to see behind the curtains or be privy to the actual machinations behind it. I've had 3 live mentors, trained with 5 systems and am a member of no less than three clubs. It is this author's opinion that if your are making money trading there is no reason on God's great green earth to involve yourself in traders looking for the "way", IT DOESN'T PENCIL OUT!
No flame intended so don't take it personally.
T1, rome wasn't built in a day,don't be discouraged by any one who seems to shout the sky is falling in every one of their posts,take it with a grain of salt,that's just how the world is at present