ER2 Levels

I will try to post some levels that you may or may not find useful. The way to use these is to keep the prior day and the current day on your chart. I will try and post the current day before the first half hour of the market ends since the opening of the market is necessary for the generation of current levels. For Friday the levels are.
White=744
blue= 746.4/741.6
cyan= 738.6/749.4
violet 754.2/733.8
yellow= 759/729
cyan= 763.8/ 719
red= 769/715
The colors I use for the current day, and for the prior day I gray (dash) them out but they both carry the same weight.
Use them as you would any S/R points, however once breached, the market tends to trade to the next level and if rebuffed tends to trade to the prior level, but use your OWN observational skills.
ER2 @ 8am pdt

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
more

No Description Entered

Short only
No Description Entered
FYI showing daily pivots and splits

No Description Entered
whew..that last chart is making me blind......lol..Vold looks cool..so u are a JPJ student...cool...thanks for those
The $VOLD was what I was using listening to IM and his commentary was lock step with the VOLD i.e. when he stated that the instituitions were buying I had green bars and vica versa, there was no lag. I just use it for direction and never trade against it
Decent plays here
No Description Entered

It is uncanny how accurate thesse levels are
No Description Entered
Every one of these levels were posted 12 minutes after the market opened. SEE 9:42 post EDT
levels for 5.21.08

No Description Entered
Steves: That usually happens when you're not logged in. Try and log in to the forum and then view the previous pages again and let me know if that resolves the problem?