Coiled markets

http://www.coiledmarkets.com/index.html

Any input from past or current customers appreciated.
Rick Scovel says:
April 28, 2011 at 10:01 am

Austin,

There you go again!

You stated that you would only post your results and the end of each week. It is ironic that you show your trade DOM with profits but when there are “potential” larger losses you only post -200 per contract traded.

I find this to be disingenuous behavior.
Peternam

New Post 04-04-11 02:57 PM

Quote from Peternam:

So this austinp gentleman blows up a couple of small accounts trying to make millions .

Austinp,

I can't find anywhere on your site your actual results, the only thing I can find is a hypothetical disclaimer.

Please share with us your actual results , the only thing I see is blowing hot air and blowing up a few small accounts..

Here your blow up from last year :

http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2010/08/21/month-ends/

http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2010/...ing-down-roots/

No more updates ? Please tell us , how much this account ended up , maybe debit ?

If that fails you start with another "project" trading the CL

http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2011/...road-continues/

Besides the absurd profit projections in the future to reel in the noobs , what are the actual results for this project ???

The road continues ? LOL , yeah, the sh.t continues, what a joke you are , stop lying about you managing money, you registered as a CTA and now you are status as CTA indicates "WITHDRAWN", probably because you were so successfull managing money ...
A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendorson elite trader.

eudaemon

03-28-11 07:56 PM

Quote from emg:

Updated List:

coiledmarkets.com (austinp)
Rockwell trading
Puretick
TraderInternational
DayTradeToWin
eMiniDayTrader.com
nexgen
priceactionroom.com
eminitradingcourse.com
blackjacktrader.com
Millenium-Traders
tradingonlinemadeeasy.com
easyeminitrade.com
vantagepointsoftwares.info
winborntraders.com
Mike Baghdady of Training Traders
3minutetrader.com/alerts/
2stocktrading.com/index.php
killingstocks.com/
bill duryea of ioamt.com
Rhythm of the Markets
Options Magic
TradQuest Systems
eminijunkie.com
Dave Wright "Wave Rider/Trend Catcher"
Bullseyetraders (Franz Shoar)
ELEMENT TRADING headed by Charles Vaccaro.
ShadowTraders (not the TDAmeritrade)
School of Trade SOT
james16group.us/
neweratrader.com/
Austin P history of NFA

History
Status Effective Date
NFA MEMBER WITHDRAWN 01/19/2010
• COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR WITHDRAWN 01/19/2010
NFA MEMBER APPROVED 11/06/2008
• COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED 11/06/2008
NFA MEMBER PENDING 10/07/2008
• COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR PENDING 10/07/2008
• COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR WITHDRAWN 09/24/2005
• COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED 05/06/2003
• COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR PENDING 04/09/2003
PASSAMONTE, AUSTIN
NFA ASSOCIATE MEMBER WITHDRAWN 01/19/2010
• PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWN 01/19/2010
• ASSOCIATED PERSON WITHDRAWN 01/19/2010
NFA ASSOCIATE MEMBER APPROVED 11/06/2008
• ASSOCIATED PERSON REGISTERED 11/06/2008
• PRINCIPAL APPROVED 11/06/2008
NFA ASSOCIATE MEMBER PENDING 10/07/2008
• ASSOCIATED PERSON PENDING 10/07/2008
• PRINCIPAL PENDING 10/07/2008
• PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWN 08/25/2005
• PRINCIPAL APPROVED 05/06/2003
• PRINCIPAL PENDING
Originally posted by FRANCOIS

Rick Scovel says:
April 28, 2011 at 10:01 am

Austin,

There you go again!

You stated that you would only post your results and the end of each week. It is ironic that you show your trade DOM with profits but when there are “potential” larger losses you only post -200 per contract traded.

I find this to be disingenuous behavior.
Just an update on "my" comments posted by "FRANCOIS"...

I searched the web for coiledmarkets.com because coiledmarket.com is "off-line" (domain name lapse - must be out in the "woods" again if you know what I mean ;-) )

Back in September 2011 things got a little heated between Austin and myself ~ below is some of the comments that I posted to the videos Austin was posting:

"He deleted the following video and both his and my comments:

Austin is a Charlatan... he has now resorted to deleting videos and comments when called out on his chicanery . He is afraid to be held accountable.

But I knew this was coming.... so below are the comments I posted less his - I failed to copy his one comment...

"It appears he is erasing my previous comments - on this video you state you lost -$800 on 09-13-2011 (and stated you stopped trading? ~ and do not show your DOM on losing trades/days)) but your new video and comments from 09-16-2011 show you made +$200... which is it - and don't come back with that "it's a different account". What some will do for a buck. SAD. I once had respect for you.

(Austin's comments)

Nice... How convenient... and how would "we" know which account you are going to show on a given day? Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

First he stopped allowing open dialog (comments) on his weblog then started blocking my comments on his youtube channel...

By me calling him out is not to harass but to have Austin man up and correct his errors and deception.

If anyone is interested I have a email dialog between the two of us that I will post if interested and you can make up your own mind (fair and balanced)...
Unfortunately you aren't the first or the last to be misled by Austin....I've had plenty of run ins with him here and over at elite...

I find this link theraputic when I get pissed at him...real funny what he writes about..he is a marketer and doesn't trade...he sells information that doesn't work...

http://www.schmittent.com/austin_passamonte_books
Yes, Austin Passamonte / Coiled Markets still refuses to show one trade statement that can be verified by his broker - lately he just seems to pick the right market EVERY DAY to make his "so called" profits. SICK!

I was always told that if a trader/blogger cannot show his statements they are not to be trusted!

Austin who runs Coiled Markets has changed his method several times since I joined his service. One day it is this setting and another it is something different. He will not post any trade statements but he will always post a winning trade. He has now decided that he no longer can post trade entries or exits because that would be a disservice (lacks confidence in his own junky system).

His day-trading room is a joke and his method is a basic breakout system that can be found on any trading website for free. He is talking about managing multiple people's money next year. I would be very concerned if he was in charge of my capital. I would be very surprised if he has ever had any winning years since he started trading.

He is dishonest and a joke. He even tried to make it on Top Step Trader and failed trading a simulator.

You be the judge.
I was present in Austins room on
12May2010-30June2010=TOTAL (cl,tf,es) in ES pts:
He called =15pts or 750$
on 255 trades x 5= 1275$ comission

NET=-525$

CONCLUSION: Austin Passamonte was NOT profitable in that time period.