A study to add to the list !!

I think it would be cool to know what happens when we trade and fill a gap in the overnight session to see if prices trade to that area in the day session also.

For today I am showing a close gap at 1342.75 from 6/12 which has been traded to in the overnight session....so I'd be curious if we open above or below that point if it will try and test it again....

So many studies and so little time....

Bruce
I've just taken a look at that from a couple of different angles including a volume chart and it would be a pretty hard study to pull off. Also, what do you think the frequency of the occurrence would be? Sufficient to provide a reliable estimate of probability?
I have no idea..I just though about it this morning for some reason......perhaps I'll just follow this as we go along....we just traded back to it the RTH so that's 1 for 1 !! 100% accurate so far far....

quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Also, what do you think the frequency of the occurrence would be? Sufficient to provide a reliable estimate of probability?

Good that you planted the seed. I'll keep an eye on it in other markets as well if I see it.