The way of the MACD

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Not for the fant of heart. The settings are 144 ticks (fibo #) and MACD set to 12,26,1 (basicly basic) I use these to hone entrys and exits. I am looking for divergances around a cluster of my numbers. Try it out. But I don't trade this nor any other thing alone. As the Bible says 2 and 3 cords are stonger than one.

No Description Entered

Here is another set-up

This short wasn't taken I had only one number which wasn't good enough for me.
Here's a monthly chart on S&P cash.......

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

this the next signal, called it down 7 points

No Description Entered

The low was close enough to Square root .146 from the high and had some other support at this 1220ish Long @ 1221 with a 3 point object. Which it just had hit i.e. 1224. Also I had a time reason to trade which I discuss in the other thread.

happy trading.

No Description Entered

1231.25 is a daily pivot and 1230.5 was Sq rt +.146 from last low. Also 1232 is monthly pivot. I am short @ 1229.25
Stopped out 8ticks, oh well followed my rules. I did trade against my 30min hand chart and some time cycles can't expect it to go down forever. There's still a beautiful divergance in the ES. I did enter to early As I speak now would have been a better entry, but those poor bulls let run for a while.

No Description Entered

Here's my trade. 1232 is monthly pivot.

No Description Entered

1237.75 was Sq rt +.146 from last high and 1237 is prime. 2 points were obtained. The last chart I had 5 point profit and I hit it on the bid side and jumped up 2 points before I could blink and change my order.
Joe; 1237.75 = sq rt +.146 from last high?
1238.25 was Sq Rt +.382 from the low this A.M. took 1 point of heat and then yeilded 2 points.

No Description Entered
Here's the chart. nice fast 3 pointer.

No Description Entered