Data freeze up

Hi I have bean wanting to ask all members for a long time now.

Have any of the members experienced a freeze up of your trading software during a high Valium?
I have a broker feed with ninja trader and Quote Tracker with IQ Feed and both freeze up at the same time my broker feed seemed to go on/off more than the IQ Feed.
I figure if both unrelated feeds freeze up at the same time is normal, Oh BTW I'm connected to a WiFi broadband
Mike: I know that it's a constant problem in the industry because volume records are always being broken and the feed vendors are always having their equipment "tested" by the new volume records and that trickles down to us in freeze-ups.
I use E-signal and during high volume breakouts they freeze, but my direct access broker, Transact www.gotrade.us there market dome has never froze during those high volume times, its the only D.A. broker I have used that hasn't froze during high volume times. I think its the larger vendors that freeze like Tradestation and Esignal. Of cource it may have something to do with the number of charts I use and indicators??