David Marsh Tick Trader course

Does anyone know about David Marsh? I have been strongly considering giving his method a try, but still really haven't found any independent feedback on him. I have spoken to him directly and corresponded with 3 of his students, who all thinks his method works, but of course I got the names from David Marsh. I am hoping to get some feedback from someone independent. Thanks.
This week has been really swell. I am trading the YM strategy live and I am well over 500 ticks. I think I am going to take a break because I almost think I am due to lose it all! I have had losing trades. I have been trading the dow all day, everyday.

I traded live the sp 500 system for the first time this week. Results good. I did just as Dave teaches: make your point and walk away. I made my point everyday. I go to sim afterwards and keep simming.

Bkk are you trading live? to continue on what he stated: you do have to recover and I think thats the hardest part. At least it was at first. When i took my first losing dow emini trade i got really nervous. Since then its been much easier as I have "trained" so now when I lose a trade I no longer get nervous. I do what needs to be done.

I hope the s&p system does as well as the dow has been. So far no complaints.

Lynn W.
Thanks for the clarification CanukTrader
Ok Folks, here it is. I've been waiting to see a thread about David Marsh start up for long time now. It seems that his top place on google is lining up the students by the bucketload nowadays.

I was one of the first people to buy the tick trader course when it first came out. Back then it was close to just over a grand. I also remember the promise that there were only limited copies of the course, and that once it was sold there would be no more sales. I even spoke to david on the phone and he reassured me that he would NEVER sell any more copies after he had sold out to protect his system and students.

What a load of bull**** that turned out to be. The money back gurantee is a lie as well. When we first bought the course, david was trading live everyday in the room, with many of us the first round of students watching. Back then the system only targeted two ticks per trade (suicide I know but i trade for a living now so Im past that) I remember the fantastic day when david, less than two weeks into the course managed to lose $30000 live in the trading room in a desperate attempt to recover. Losing trade after loser. Hell, the guy doesnt even know what a trend is. He then recieved a flurry of refund requests, including from myself. HE REFUSED TO HONOR THE GUARANTEE, even after proving that his system was crap and that he was a shill trader, obviously because he had just blown 30 course fees live in front of our eyes.

I have since learned that david marsh is a student of the original WAVERIDER PRO, another sketchy trader who aims for two ticks at a pop, does great for a while, then blows it all in day. After dave got scammed, he realised that he could make a fast buck with some slick marketing and a great SEO and marketing setup.

After repeated attempts to get my money back, I finally gave up. I know of at least one person I met who bought his autotrader who lost $17000 with it the first day, based on davids "conservative" money management reccomendation of 4 contracts for his $10000 account. It is no suprise that he started selling his system again after promising not to because he obviously has never made any money from trading in his life.

I have no idea what his new ym system is like, I will never find out because I will never buy it. Who knows, perhaps he has learned a thing or two since the early days. I doubt it. Anyone having success currently is benefiting from increased market volatility, pretty much all systems should be doing well under these conditions.

To all of you out there who are new students, STAY O/N SIM FOR SIX MONTHS

You should realise its a waste of time well before then, but at least you wont have lost a huge amount of money, thanks to some degenerate gambler who is deluding himself he can trade. After all, why has his original system changed so much? The same guarantee was offered with that one as with the new version. If the orignal one worked, why change it? Also, if you have a huge daily income from a great s&p system, why on earth would you need to develop a second system? If the autotrader worked, why even bother selling it and his courses? If it worked he'd have millions in no time.

A final word of advice to all newbie traders. There are no systems that will make money all the time. There is no shortcut or magic set of rules to make money every day. It can be done with lots of practice (hell its taken me six years but damn I finally did it). The way to make money in trading is to watch the market all day every day and practice for at least two years without risking a penny. Once youve watched the market enough and traded enough, your subconcious learning gives you a "feel" for what is a good trade and what isn't

If you absolutely must trade with real money, never trade more than 1 contract for the first year, and only if you have at least 20000 to trade with. Of this, you should put only 5000 in the account. Trust me, there is no one who starts of trading who doesn't end up blowing out their first account.

If there are more questions about the ticktrader, I'd be happy to answer them. Comments also I'd love to here.
Originally posted by CanukTrader

...If you take a losing trade, or several losing trades, you must recover what you lost plus make your 1 point, plus an extra tick or two to cover the extra commissions...

This is called the Martingale Betting System and you will often see it work a few times until it suddenly wipes out your account.
I know this is kind of an old thread, but I wanted to share my experiences with the ETS tick trader system© (David Marsh emini trading system) at eminitradingsystems.com.

I will keep the post short for now, but I will be following up with more info later.

Overall I would rate the system a 2 out of a possible 5, and even that might be too high. It has the potential to do "ok" but as others have noted the system is seriously flawed. I want to be very careful in not violating the purchase agreement that I had to sign, so for now I have limited details to share.

The double your money back guarantee that David supposedly offers is completely false. Check the forums, and you'll see that others have tried to claim a refund, and have been unsuccessful. I also tried to claim a refund, and clearly showed David and Rick the day that his system did not make 1 point using my charts. David to this day has still not shown how the system produced 1 point using my charts, and he will also not refund according to his guarantee.

I am considering legal action against him, but at this point have not proceeded as the cost of legal action might outweigh the potential reward. So for now I figure my best option is to try to protect others from making the same mistake as myself. I will be posting in every trading forum that I can about this system and David's refusal to live up to his guarantee.

After careful review of the purchase agreement, since David has already threatened with legal action, and what I can and cannot post, I will post more information about this system and my experience with it.

But overall, as other posters have pointed out....STAY AWAY FROM DAVID MARSH AND THE ETS TICK TRADER SYSTEM©.
But the problem is there are thousand of such course on the internet, and mnost oh them don't work.
Originally posted by tgere79

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I wanted to share my experiences with the ETS tick trader system© (David Marsh emini trading system) at eminitradingsystems.com.

I will keep the post short for now, but I will be following up with more info later.

Overall I would rate the system a 2 out of a possible 5, and even that might be too high. It has the potential to do "ok" but as others have noted the system is seriously flawed. I want to be very careful in not violating the purchase agreement that I had to sign, so for now I have limited details to share.

The double your money back guarantee that David supposedly offers is completely false. Check the forums, and you'll see that others have tried to claim a refund, and have been unsuccessful. I also tried to claim a refund, and clearly showed David and Rick the day that his system did not make 1 point using my charts. David to this day has still not shown how the system produced 1 point using my charts, and he will also not refund according to his guarantee.

I am considering legal action against him, but at this point have not proceeded as the cost of legal action might outweigh the potential reward. So for now I figure my best option is to try to protect others from making the same mistake as myself. I will be posting in every trading forum that I can about this system and David's refusal to live up to his guarantee.

After careful review of the purchase agreement, since David has already threatened with legal action, and what I can and cannot post, I will post more information about this system and my experience with it.

But overall, as other posters have pointed out....STAY AWAY FROM DAVID MARSH AND THE ETS TICK TRADER SYSTEM©.

Maybe you could suggest to all the readers/users on the various forums of this scam that you put together a class action suit....maybe there is an aspiring young attorney who may take it on for minimunm charge plus contigency...

It would be great to 'crack ' one of these charlatans...

I see Lwhitmore never came back from earlier this year...

As for disclosure of the 'system'....accidently leave it handy for someone else to pick it up and publish the crap..
PinkFloyd,

For personal reasons/beliefs, I am not sure if I will take action in the form of a personal or class action lawsuit, but I do feel a responsibility to inform others about David Marsh and his system.

As an update, since requesting my refund, the customer service I have received has been horrid. I sent 2 email questions in early October that have yet to be addressed, despite continuing to ask them for a response. I sent another email question a couple weeks ago, and surprise, I haven't received a response to that one either.

So for now I will continue to update and hopefully help others in deciding if this is a vendor they want to do business with.
I purchase E-mini Trading Strategies ETS Protrader automated S&P 500 system about one month ago. It could be one of the worst purchase I ever made for the following reasons;
First, my actual account performance was a significant deviation from ETS's model account performance posted on their website, this despite the fact that I had set my own account up identically to their account
(same broker, data feed, and private server).
Second, the system lost $2000 (on 3 contracts) in the first 3 weeks of my trading. This does not sound like a large loss but the largest loss they show in their promotional material over a 2 year period is $1700.00
The system was never in profit from day 1.
Third, we had numerous login problems with Ninjatrader while at their recommended private server (Commercial Network Services).
Finally, when I inquired about their refund policy, all David Marsh did was simply provide me with the written legal language on the contract in connection with refunds. He made no inquiry as to why I might be dissatisfied or if there was anything they can do to help.
They were already onto the next one.
that's exactly the whole story about these trading schools, although I'm a beginner and don't even have a trading account yet but I've almost lost my savings to one these scumbags!! well said brother

the scumbag that im referring is www.bullseyetraders.com
if anyone out here cares to help a beginner like myself please.. i'm all ears (eyes)
thanks
Re-read the thread.

Simple indicators and nothing new or revolutionary. Can you make money with a 2 to 1 risk: reward method? Are you man enough to avg. into losers?

Get the picture.

peace

hedvig