ES-08-29-08

I am selling one here at 1296.75. 3 point stop.
Bruce,

You know MP was the missing piece for me. Now I see markets acting the same on a weekly basis as the daily and the same on the monthly and by the quarter, markets in all time frames trade the same. They tend to flow to prices and then turn in a flowing manner on all time frames. Used to be I would have a perrty good idea on longer term and the very short term, and a gap in between now MP seems to have filled in all the gaps.
Who's "pops" and who are you replying too? Reveal what you feel comfortable with Kool....simple is best.......we're all in this together and nobody should feel "bitter" ..It's those who can't admit mistakes that have a harder time learning to trade....just brush it off and move on I say....
not sure who was asking you how to trade with this reply......

perhaps you had a chat open and typed in the wrong window....
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Someday ill reveal that pops. ITS something ive developed and quite simple to calculate. ......

That breeds a lot of bitterness.Having said all that i joined this forum to learn from others, and will no doubt get over my shyness at some point.It should be pointed out that although im banking some coin im really just average as a trader... too much of a wildman who loves the thrill of the trade. im very lucky that my methods are so powerful that i dont get stung to much.Actually you would be better off learning from Charter Joe or spqr, both of whom are better traders in my opinion.

popstocks... refer to page one of this post.
I agree Joe...I'll be watching your longer term stuff and getting back to my own (longer term MP ) Soon.......lots of great ideas to work with........I like the longer term view and structuring risk on the smaller time frame ( daily)MP charts is an excellent way to go....please keep posting those charts...My Investor R/T charts are a bit clunky...but there free.....lol
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Bruce,

You know MP was the missing piece for me. Now I see markets acting the same on a weekly basis as the daily and the same on the monthly and by the quarter, markets in all time frames trade the same. They tend to flow to prices and then turn in a flowing manner on all time frames. Used to be I would have a perrty good idea on longer term and the very short term, and a gap in between now MP seems to have filled in all the gaps.

Thanks...Kool...now I'm onboard..thanks for clearing that up....my mistake
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

popstocks... refer to page one of this post.

Ive tried to show all my shortcomings with my posting all my trades, even the stupid ones. I try to post in advance so theres no leaving out ones that arent sucessful.Im not sure thats the case with everyone, but im not afraid to be wrong, as i have explained in past posts
for instance, if i held that last trade a little longer, iwould have doubled my return.( at least)

Bruce,

Like today the market opened with in yesterdays value and above the monthly value, moved up and down a-bit then the IB broke down below yesterdays value and most importantly to me back below the monthly VAH that its been bobbing up and down over sinces yesterday. was a very high reward low risk trade in which you could feel much better taking a larger contract size. I am just wondering as how to trade the monthly profile next week being the new month, I did some back testing and looks like fixed VA's from the last month work until the second week.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Well, a good week for me, starting the holiday early. Kudos to BRUCE, JOE , and SPQR, hope everyone has a great holiday and remember live your lives within the waves!LOL....c ya tues
Will you explain why you took this trade? Yes you will.... hopefully.........besides the retest of the Value area low of course...perhaps that was it....

applied knowledge is power....knowledge alone is not enough!!!
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

Did I fade 90.50? Why yes I did. Is 81 still my target? Why yes it is.