ES-09-03-08

Well, here we are gang, about aweek and a half from the expected cycle low i had commented about weeks ago. I must admit,this weekend my study of the charts looked to be short term bullish and i keep getting two projections over and over. 1226 and 1243. I really thought we would head there for a test of the 200 day average which would be an expected, and normal, bear market event. Is this the expected retest or a pause before the objectives are achieved? Time will tell.One thing is certain... this is going to be an interesting month! (ps.. sold 2 es at 1271.00 for a short term scalp) down 4 handles from a trade last nite.
there it is ...up 7.5 today after 'flat' day yesterday.
will buy 1273.25 but only one this time.
3 point stop... cover soon
covering 1274.50
up 8.75 on the day. Despite what must feel like a bad day to most, todays action remains mildly bullish. That could change in a heartbeat however. Watching....(I believe 1286 may be seen before 1264)
selling 1277.25 for a very short scalp. one only
2.5 point stop, covering at 1274.75.(nice little cycle low due around 11:25 or so)
I'm still looking for highier ground, maybe thursday will complete the patteren I am looking at. There's a nice "b" setting up on this weeks profile.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

I lokk to fill in the singles up to 91.
whoop there it is... up 11.25 today. this is too easy, so that means its time to watch for a while.Great chart Joe, thx.(cycle low due 11:29- 11:39(price objective 1269.75)

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

;)