ES 09-04-08

Trading a little lower from settlement atm.
One more rally and bulls could seal the deal over the winter. Trading is decidedly below their own outer baseline now though; and it looks like bears are tired of looking at 64 holding in mid-air and will test it hard today.

The chop battle today..damage control..good for scalps up and down. Hold 'em and you're had.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Just crept below yesterday's lod in premarket.
I'll give this one more try SPQR.....Are you expecting a rally now ? Today ...? What does "seal the deal over winter " actually mean...? Are the bulls still done ? ...these kind of posts bug me because they are not crystal clear and you don't address the analysis when you are wrong.....Like last weeks "bear flag"..etc.....

Maybe it's the way you write that I can't understand......seems like multiple two sided calls here in just a few sentences....you know how I hate ambiguity......just trying to clear this up.

So far you haven't addressed my other posts on this issue so this will be my last attempt...if folks get value out of this and I don't then more power to them...I'll gladly back away...but we've been waiting for those new lows for a few weeks now....
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

One more rally and bulls could seal the deal over the winter. Trading is decidedly below their own outer baseline now though; and it looks like bears are tired of looking at 64 holding in mid-air and will test it hard today.

The chop battle today..damage control..good for scalps up and down. Hold 'em and you're had.

And I'm not going to. You're an obnoxious prick.
I expect chop today, is what I damn-well said. And if we see a rally, be it today, or tomorrow, it could put bulls in a position to keep edge for a few months. How I came to that conclusion is quite frankly none of your business if you can't come up with it on your own. Were we dealing strictly with beginners, I would, but you're a free-loading prick and I'm not giving you any edge-wise. Just so we're clear.
Ok....then your posts are not very educational for me...I think you'll do better as a
trader when you can deal with INCORRECT analysis...the correct analysis takes care of
itself...Hopefully your anger serves you well....this post says a lot about who you are and how
you deal with things.....Good luck with that...anyone buying the 1262???

Bruce

edit: high volume...very low tick...= good long!!!
Fantastic. Piss off and stay there.
Bruce,

What do you mean by low tick? Are you referring to the fact that volume is high but the prices are not going anywhere?
You obviously haven't spent much time on this forum...you need to do your homework before you pass a comment...that gets you in "trouble " here.....

These posts are suppose to be educational......in theory..that was and still is always my intent......you obviously have another motive.......It may be an ego thing for you.......you'll fiqure it out over time.....

That's all I have to say to you until you do the research and offer me an apology.....but the ego is a strange place...especially with traders and I won't hold my breath expecting one from you.......

I gotta manage the rest of this so I'll leave it at that....you keep your "secrets" to yourself....

No point in posting to me if you don't explain it......otherwise we are no better then all the chat rooms, paltalk, blogs etc out there.......

I was hoping WE could be different here......I guess I'm wrong

best for me so far is 66.25.....will try for new RTH highs.....
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

I expect chop today, is what I damn-well said. And if we see a rally, be it today, or tomorrow, it could put bulls in a position to keep edge for a few months. How I came to that conclusion is quite frankly none of your business if you can't come up with it on your own. Were we dealing strictly with beginners, I would, but you're a free-loading prick and I'm not giving you any edge-wise. Just so we're clear.

I've been long avg @ 64.5, there's a nice RSI divergance on the 30 min chart. Still targeting 91....
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

Redspeed, when does the fed speak?
Sheesh I must need a better economic calendar! The briefing.com one is ok but is there anything else out there that is free someone here can suggest?

Bruce, the only Lowry's I have read is on the 90% subject, I'm sure they have other valuable stuff but I am not subscribed, would be happy to learn more quant stuff like that though.

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php